Vaping In My Own Little World

LoriHNC

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've posted. I do read the forum though, so don't talk bad about me cuz I'll see it. lol I still vape, and vape, and vape, and....and while I'm at 0 mg nic, I still have days that I need a pinch, so I have a 8 mg bottle made up for times such as that. Still so much better than those cancer sticks.

I use a Roughstack Mod from Madvapes that I've painted all female(y)and like it alot. I make biweekly trips there for my cartos and such. They are expanding quite a bit. Shelving and things were being delivered when I was there yesterday and they are constantly busy. Awesome customer service there too. Theres a new mod coming out soon that has a 3000 mAh battery. It's quite nice looking too. We all know that when new stuff comes out, that we gotta try them lol, or want to anyway. It's the nature of this hobbie/obsession we have here. :)

Well, just wanted to say hi and I hope everyone is doing well. Still job hunting here. It's no fun being broke all the time. :(

Have a great weekend

Lori