How Much Is 10Ml?

I'm new to eCigs, and I want to find out how many times a 10ml bottle from Vapor Talk Store of E juice can refill a cartomizer on average. I know everyone is different, but I'd still like to know. I'm wondering so I can decide how many bottles I need to buy that will last me a couple months. I will be using an 808 cartomizer with the Revolution Ecig.

Thanks

That's a tough one, I've never tried to figure it out before. Not sure how many drops a KR808 will hold, but probably about 25 (I usually get about 30 in a 510 carto). One ML of eliquid is about 25-30 drops (I've never measured, just what I've heard). So, sounds like you could fill about 10-12 cartos with one bottle (VT bottles actually come with closer to 12ml in them).

Hi there YogiDaBear, you can never have too many bottles and flavors. I think i have 8-10 flavors right now and will be ordering more very soon. I think i could vape one flavors for every day of the week and still not run out of flavors.

Personally I would recommend getting one of every flavor you may think sounds good. I average 1 to 2 ml a day. So a 10 ml bottle would last me 1 to 2 weeks depending on how yummy it is.

The best part about having so many flavors is that I can give the the ones I don't like to friends. This may sound odd, but one man's trash is another treasure. Just because I don't like it does not mean my friends won't.