Storage For Juice?

Erin88

Hi, I'm Erin, and I've been vaping for about a week now. It's awesome! I'm so glad I started. I am having a problem getting organized.

I have a bunch of bottles of juice, but I have no idea how to keep them straight. Does anyone have a way to organize them so I know what I have? Since I'm a noob, I have a lot of differnt types to figure out what I like. They're currently all over my kitchen table, and it'a actually kind of funny. Any advice would be appreciated.

I didn't see any other posts on this topic, so I hope you all have some great ideas, or at least know where I'm coming from. :o)

Well you could just start off with a shoe box or something just so they don't get out of hand.

But before you know it you will be looking into tool boxes.. tackle boxes....storage bins etc.

I started with a few bottles in the boxes that my pv's came in. Was nice at first because the boxes are hard and have that little magnet on them so it kept everything kinda neat.

But it wasn't long before I had to move up to bigger and better things. I now have a segmented tool box from Home Depot for my juice stuff and parts.

Don't go over board with worrying about storing right now until you see how things go. Then start look for something that fits your needs.

Good luck and happy vaping.

Thank you so much - I love the shoe box idea for now, and I'm sure it won't take me long 'til I'm out! The tool/tackle box idea is great. I'm sure you're right - I'll wait until I've settled down a bit to find the right thing that will work for me. I just need to clean my table for tomorrow! I appreciate your help.

Welcome to Vapor Talk!! I have a lot of stuff in a plastic tote, too. I'm still looking for the perfect tackle box or tool box to use.

Thanks, Nana. Your posts are great. I actually did what Snubber suggested and set up my juices in my ego pv box. The sample bottles stand up perfectly in the battery slots, and the 10ml bottles fit great where the charger was. Then I put the whole thing into a shoebox, propped up on tissue paper, so I can see them easily. This will work for now, and I can finally see my table!

You guys rock!

I went from a few bottles on the counter, to an ego case, to TUPPERWARE, to a juice closet...It gets out of hand fast. Luckily I live alone and I can dedicate a closet to juice. I arrange them by styles of flavor: Tobacco, Fruit, Savory, Sweet, etc...that way I can just grab a handful and go.

Best of luck!