Hello Vapers Out There!

H911KILLA

I am currently attempting to kick a 1 pack a day 5 year binge of cigarettes. I work for the Canadian National Railway, so i'm looking for something that will last me majority of the day and have a good taste. I am considering the eGo starter kit from the vapor store, but I just don't know what kind of piece will fit my daily lifestyle. I need something with a good amount of vapor/throat hit, but will last me majority of the day. So i'm not sure if I need a 510 piece or a 2 piece system. Looking to buy soon so all opinions/thoughts help a ton!

Hi H911Killa, the eGo is a perfect PV to last you all day at work. The eGo can use 510 atomizers or 510 cartomizers. Some here love cartos and some love attys. Get both and decide which one works the best for you. Don't forget to order some juice. :)

I am considering the eGo starter kit

Consider no more. The eGo is the best investment I EVER made. Go with the starter kit and go high on the nicotine and tobacco flavors. This is not an overnight process and be ready to experiment and ask a ton of questions. I have found the folks here are most helpful.

Keep in mind this is a starter kit and will not be perfect for everyone right out of the box.

While the Ego battery may last you all day you will either need to bring extra filled carts or carto's, or bring a bottle of liquid for refilling.

You will need to try atomizers with carts or dripping and cartomizers and determine which system works best for you. We all have our favorite setups--mine is LR atomizers and dripping. The Ego is a perfect place to start your vaping journey.

And no matter which system you use--backups, backups, backups and extra liquid.....