Jsb Vgo

Uma

Wow! I just saw this VGO add and went immediatly to their site. My goodness, what a beauty!! It's like an eGo except with a stylin' curve plus a row of lights at the bottom that lets you know how you're battery is doing. (like the Joker did).

ALSO, they have soft mouthpieces on their cartomizers (go to the cartomizer page) that resemble the feel of a real cig. Sweet!

Here's the link if you want to see what I'm hyped up about. http://www.e-cigarette.hk/en

Go Kitsune! Go Kitsune! :)

I keep staring at the banner on top of home page. (put cursor on the #3 and it will stay put). Just now noticed the flashlight ring one is an 801 . I've heard of 901's and 808's, and 510's and 306's... but not the 801. I also get the impression it doesn't light up unless the atty/carto is taken off first... so much to wonder about. Jeff's right, we need a buyer and a review. and more info on the 801 cartomizers... how many places sell them, are there 801-510 or 901 adaptors? etc... Sure would make nice Christmas presents if they're as useful as they are pretty.

When I first starting vaping I had the 901 and the 801. They were great until I got the 510. I don't think I'd go back to the 801. I even quit using the 801 on my VP/PT. The lights would be nice though. I really missed the lights when I first switched over to the eGo and the BSB, but I don't even think about them any more. Still, it would be nice to have them again.

Oh no, poor Kit, has to spend Christmas in Hawaii. ((((hugs)))) :) But, serious face now, I hope he doesn't have to be over there for too much longer. That's the pits having to be gone for lengths of time like that.

Nana, thanks for sharing your experience with the 801. That helps to settle me down. Whew!! I'll never save up enough for my Ali'i if I keep 20'ing myself to death lol. And, most importantly, I now know that it won't be such a nice present until it comes in a 510 mode. There are adaptors for it, of course, but that sucks having to use adapters right off the bat. haha, and those lights... oooooo so tempting even for you! We're hopeless Nana, pure hopeless. :) We can only rationalize for so long... we might need help

I really like the idea of the LED's. Reminds me of my vp/pt.

I don't think any vendors are selling them yet....that site is wholesale isn't it.

Hope to hear more about it soon.

Found a retailer! https://www.breezesmokes.com/index.php?option=com_tienda&view=products&task=view&id=207&filter_category=7&Itemid=67

It appears the lights do work even while using. :)

A reviewer (Don viva la Boom?) said that it vapes like a 6 volt ... tons and tons of vapor and TH .. but no flavor. It also uses tremendous amounts of eLiquid. I'd say it sounds quite handy not only for those times you need extra ummmph, but also for using up any eLiquids we're not fond of.

NANA!!! I need you!!! QT and Snubbs are putting the temptation back onto the front burner....

(but no more talk about the lights dearheart or I'll smack ya upside da vapor)

Okay Uma, close that page. Do it now! Just close it. Sit back and vape on that wonderful Silver Bullet. Now for a quick change, vape on the awesome little eGo. Relax. Now remember how happy you are with those two units. Pure bliss, right? You really can't beat them. The 510 attys are the way to go. Nothing else. Vape some more. Feeling any better yet?

But Uma.. all those pretty lights and that sleek design...WOW!!!

And it hits like a 6v? MORE WOW!!!

sometimes I'm sooo bad...hehe

Edited by snubber

ha! Did anybody else hear that/?>?? It said "But the light is so pretty.....follow the light...follow the light....it's ok, just come to the light.....mehuhahahaPosted Image "

Angels on one shoulder.... the devil on the other.... what's a girl to do???

Follow the angels, Uma, follow the angels!!! We're here to help you. Those devils...ya gotta be careful of them. Hold onto that eGo, BSB, and wonderful Mark's Mod. Vape. Vape some more. Notice that little light on the Mark's Mod? Follow that light!!! It will lead you in the right direction - to the good side.

Follow the angels, Uma, follow the angels!!! We're here to help you. Those devils...ya gotta be careful of them. Hold onto that eGo, BSB, and wonderful Mark's Mod. Vape. Vape some more. Notice that little light on the Mark's Mod? Follow that light!!! It will lead you in the right direction - to the good side.

You don't know the power of the DARK SIDE (visa..mastercard..discovery card) the warm rich glow of the LED's as they dance around your e-cig.

That full plume of vapor that comes from a new device. These things and much more could be yours if you come into the light.....heheheh

Uma......I'll get you my pretty ....hahahahadevil.gif

Edited by snubber