The Big Kazoo

mastiffmom

Last night I was fortunate enough to win a Big Kazoo kit at the WCV meet. I have never been a big fan of the box mods but my mind has been changed. Mine is the clear blue model 5V, it came with a Trustfire multifunctional charger which thrilled me even more. My beloved eGo battery had just pooped out, too much juice too much vaping, when I won this so of course I had to use her right away. Color is a clear cobalt blue with a black soft button which I really like the feel of. On/off switch which surprised me and hubby thought was cool. Very lightweight, same size as a box of 5 cartos 510s, so very portable. The placement of the buttons is perfect for my hands and very easy to use. This is not nearly as tough as the metal mods so I will be careful and use this mostly at home, that was the only downside I found. The vapor production is huge and the juice flavors just scream. I was using a lot of new juices last night so I wanted to try an old favorite and see how that tasted. Since wordup White Zin is my favorite I have loaded her up with that at 18mg VG. If I loved WZ before I'm head over heels now. Next up will be Sweet Dawn and I have a feeling it's going to be wonderful. This little cutie runs on 2 900mah batteries and already hubby has been giving it the eye. My eGo and 6V will still go everywhere with me but this one will be my chat room kick back buddy for a long time. I think I've developed a new obsession, collecting mods. On this cold and snowy morning I am very happily vaping myself into a nicotine coma. Thank you Kalamazoo Vapors for this wonderful donation and a a sweet product.

Last night I was fortunate enough to win a Big Kazoo kit at the WCV meet. I have never been a big fan of the box mods but my mind has been changed. Mine is the clear blue model 5V, it came with a Trustfire multifunctional charger which thrilled me even more. My beloved eGo battery had just pooped out, too much juice too much vaping, when I won this so of course I had to use her right away. Color is a clear cobalt blue with a black soft button which I really like the feel of. On/off switch which surprised me and hubby thought was cool. Very lightweight, same size as a box of 5 cartos 510s, so very portable. The placement of the buttons is perfect for my hands and very easy to use. This is not nearly as tough as the metal mods so I will be careful and use this mostly at home, that was the only downside I found. The vapor production is huge and the juice flavors just scream. I was using a lot of new juices last night so I wanted to try an old favorite and see how that tasted. Since wordup White Zin is my favorite I have loaded her up with that at 18mg VG. If I loved WZ before I'm head over heels now. Next up will be Sweet Dawn and I have a feeling it's going to be wonderful. This little cutie runs on 2 900mah batteries and already hubby has been giving it the eye. My eGo and 6V will still go everywhere with me but this one will be my chat room kick back buddy for a long time. I think I've developed a new obsession, collecting mods. On this cold and snowy morning I am very happily vaping myself into a nicotine coma. Thank you Kalamazoo Vapors for this wonderful donation and a a sweet product.

All I can say about VT Sweet Dawn on this is OMG! Light, sweet, crisp, and clean. WOW!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines