Joy 510 Walla Charger Problem

hellcommando

Hooah All

can someone please advise me on the joy 510 wall charger.I have it for less than a week.Used the charger to charge maybe 3 times.I followed each instruction excatly like its said in the field manual.Now both my batteries are dead cause I used them.When I try to charge the light stay on green and does not charge the battery. :wallbash: When I move it around a little the red light come on for a split sec before it turns green again.I guess its a loose connection.Anybody else having the same problem regarding the wall charger?

Should I ask vaportalkstore to send me another one free of charge.I bought it from them and only have used it for about a week.Thanks in advance :wine:

Very sorry for you as I had a similar problem. I got my ego kit right before thanksgiving and right from the start I didn't feel my batterys were behaving properly. the charger seemed to work fine in that when I plugged it in the light on the battery end would be green and when I would screw the battery on it would flash like it should ( the battery would flash like 5 times or so ) and the battery end of the charging cable would turn from green to red. Then I would wait....and wait...and wait, sometimes for as long as 24 hours without the light ever turning green to indicate a full charge. The batterys were getting a charge, a trickle charge, and would function for maybe 3 or 4 hours and die. I tried everything that everybody suggested to try with no luck. Finally decided that I would get a new rapid charge cable and wall adapter (unfortunately I was right at the warranty limit on the charger..should have acted sooner ) and if that didn't work I was going to order a new 900 mah batt. and when it arrived was going to send in my 2 original batts. and have them checked out. New cable and wall adapter arrived and right off the bat I had a good feeling because when I put the cable into the wall adapter there was a "click" that I didn't have with my original cable and adapter. The original cable just slid in..no click or feeling that it had seated itself. Hour and a half later I had my first full charge. I guess my recommendation would be to try the charger first and do it before the warranty is up. Chris and vapor talk have been awesome to me with the issues I had right at the beginning and I'm sure he will assist you the same way. Hope that helped a little bit and good luck. I know how frustrating it is when the equipment isn't working and you're just wanting to get your vape on and keep off the analogs.

The other thing you want to try is to check and make sure the battery contacts are clean. Unplug the cgarger and use a q-tip to clean the contact on the charger end and also clean the battery end. Juice builds up at these points and prevents the batteries from charging. If that does not fix your problem, I would fill out a service ticket with the Vapor Talk store.