Question About Heavy Smokers And Flavor Chioces

pointydog

Hi everyone.

We just got our V2 kit (at least all the important parts of it) and it looks like his might be just the thing for my husband who was a very heavy smoker and has been trying so hard to quit.

My question for you former heavy (Marlboro) smokers is this: What flavors from which vendors do you folks prefer?

We got V2's 'cowboy' flavor, but I plan to buy some blanks and liquid so he can try others. He has to stay away from nicotine for health reasons and they sent all the carts in Medium. Not what we wanted but still better than the alternative and a good reason to try some other suppliers sooner rather than later.

He's pretty sure his preference is for tobacco flavors, but after reading around here I was suprised to see many former smokers seem to have favorites that are not at all tobacco-like.

Thanks!

Vapor Talk tobacco is what did it for me. Unfortunately, they don't carry it in 0 nic. However, they do have Dulcis in 0 nic and it's quite yummy and a favorite of many. What you find after a long search is that there's nothing that's going to taste like the Marlboro does (and if you quit smoking for a few weeks and then have a cigarette, you'll be glad there's no eliquid that tastes like it... yuck!) :) I would encourage for him to try a few different flavors.

Keep in mind that his buds are damaged from many years of smoking, so if he get a juice he doesn't like, set it aside and try it again in a few weeks or months.

For no nic I use VT Dulcis ,AwesomeVapor or WetYourStick Janty has some tasty liquid but kind of pricey for me.None of it will taste like a Marlboro but you should eventually find something tasty to look forward to.There a few place to get get no nic for some reason,I suppose demand is low.I would like to find more Dekang no nic flavors than WetYourStick has to offer if anyone knows of a supplier.

Although I still like my nic, I have found that I'm not as big on tobacco flavor as before. Now that I can have other flavors like coffee and raspberry etc it's kinda nice not to be stuck with the same old analog taste. But I must confess that I do like VT Exotic the best of any tobacco flavors I've tried.

Tell your husband to think outside the box a little and try some of the flavors he would never have thought of trying when he was smoking.

And I also say never toss out a flavor right away. What might taste like crap now may be something he'll like after his taste buds start to come back.

Good luck and happy vaping.thumbsup.gif

When I first started I tried all the tobacco flavors and didn't like any but I did like the frooty ones,a year and a half later its the opposite .I prefer the Camel flavors the best.Clove is really good for me as well.