Watch The Results Of The Blind Taste Test Tonight 10 Pm Est On.....

Smokie

Tonight 12/4 on the Ecigs, and Vaping with Smokie Show I will be revealing the name

Tonight on the Ecigs, and Vaping with Smokie Show I will be revealing the name, and the MFG of the E-Liquid that I sent out to 5 ElixirTV viewers for blind test testing, and see what they had to say about this E-Liquid.

Plus I seen a ElixirTV viewer who is on our shows almost every night with us in my Town where I live a couple of days ago, he is from out West, and did not recognize me, so I video taped him in a coffee shop we where both in. Watch this Vid tonight when he comes on as a viewer during my show.

And have some other Holiday Vids to show you also.

Next week on my show I will be doing some reviews with the XM Guy as my sidekick at his place.

post-3654-0-72420500-1291479327_thumb.jp

post-3654-0-72420500-1291479327_thumb.jp

Tonight 12/4 on the Ecigs, and Vaping with Smokie Show I will be revealing the name

Tonight on the Ecigs, and Vaping with Smokie Show I will be revealing the name, and the MFG of the E-Liquid that I sent out to 5 ElixirTV viewers for blind test testing, and see what they had to say about this E-Liquid.

Plus I seen a ElixirTV viewer who is on our shows almost every night with us in my Town where I live a couple of days ago, he is from out West, and did not recognize me, so I video taped him in a coffee shop we where both in. Watch this Vid tonight when he comes on as a viewer during my show.

And have some other Holiday Vids to show you also.

Next week on my show I will be doing some reviews with the XM Guy as my sidekick at his place.

Final results from 5 taste testers of Vaporenu.com E-Liquid Havana 24 mg, plus myself is that this Havana Flavor was terrible, does not even have any tobacco flavor, only perfume potpourri like flavor, with no throat hit, not worth buying.

This E-Liquid was a USA custom blend 24 mg, smooth hit, with flavor enhancer's.

And the 555 from them 24 mg you could taste the perfume potpourri flavor mixed with the 555 flavor but the perfume flavor was not as strong as in the Havana.

Final results from 5 taste testers of Vaporenu.com E-Liquid Havana 24 mg, plus myself is that this Havana Flavor was terrible, does not even have any tobacco flavor, only perfume potpourri like flavor, with no throat hit, not worth buying.

This E-Liquid was a USA custom blend 24 mg, smooth hit, with flavor enhancer's.

And the 555 from them 24 mg you could taste the perfume potpourri flavor mixed with the 555 flavor but the perfume flavor was not as strong as in the Havana.

My Video Review on the Vaporrenu Havana E-Liquid

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines