New Tube Mod Part

Jeffb

I was about to order a SB until i saw this... Would you suggest getting this over the SB??? I know there's a huge price range difference but i was just wondering. I saw someone said it took a few hours to assemble and I'm the type of person that thinks I'll break anything i touch if i try to fix it lol

I was about to order a SB until i saw this... Would you suggest getting this over the SB??? I know there's a huge price range difference but i was just wondering. I saw someone said it took a few hours to assemble and I'm the type of person that thinks I'll break anything i touch if i try to fix it lol

You can't go wrong if you buy the Silver Bullet. Its almost indestructable. You may want to get the acrylic tube mod if you want to give modding a try.

You can't go wrong if you buy the Silver Bullet. Its almost indestructable. You may want to get the acrylic tube mod if you want to give modding a try.

Sounds like a plan... I think i'll make that order tomorrow.

Rush was awesome when i went to the super bowl... I always heard they were good live. Glad i got a 2 for 1 with that trip :thumbsup:

Tube and flashlight mods are more difficult to build ,although those have most of the hard bart done for you.But for me $30.00 is a lot of coin ,I would rather build a box full of box mods for that much.