Well, This Should Be Interesting.

Hurricane

I just ordered two 5-packs of CE2 510 version 4 cartomizers from Vapor Junction. I have heard mixed reviews about the previous ones. Does anyone have these cartos? If so, did they get almost all if not all of the kinks worked out? I will be doing a review on them later. I hope it was money well spent.

I just ordered two 5-packs of CE2 510 version 4 cartomizers from Vapor Junction. I have heard mixed reviews about the previous ones. Does anyone have these cartos? If so, did they get almost all if not all of the kinks worked out? I will be doing a review on them later. I hope it was money well spent.

I ordered mine from Clouds of Vapor. I didn't end up liking the taste. To me, the Dulcis I put in it tasted smokey, like a wood burning fireplace smokey. Maybe if I can stand it, I should finish off what's in the carto and see if it changes on refill, like maybe there's a break-in period. :iiam: Good luck and do be sure to let us know how it goes for you!

They look like too much hassle for me,you hasta use a syringe to fill them.And they don't have any longer recomended lifespan than a regular carto.Some of the reveiws say they taste funny but that could be what the liquid really tastes like.

It's true that you have to use a syringe to fill them, but from what I've seen, I should be able to handle that. Also, they (Vapor Junction) also sells the CE2 fill kit, which comes with a syringe for not even two bucks. I'm hoping they work well. Thanks all for the input. :D