Noob Q About Carts

missty

I got some whistle (flat) tips for my 510 an the bottom is shaped like a sideways D. they seem to be about 1 centameter or two shorter then my round carts. If I dont keep the filler a little past the end they don't seem to wick right. Has any one else had carts like this. an can I still use them on my 510? I got them from the perfect electronic smoke shop. said they were for 510/901's.they fit the atty's nice an tight.

I would guess those are for an RN model ,I use the DSE 901 whistle tips for my 510's and they work perfect and are a flatter whistle tip than Joye's.The DSE's are flat on two sides not one like Joye but fit perfectly.The only problem I have had is there is a plug in the end that falls out ,it doesn't affect operation but makes the opening a little larger.I suspect it is a baffle to help keep condensation from getting in the mouth.

Thank you mcquinn. Do you think I can still use them even though I have to have the filler out about 1 milamerter past the end? I use the blue foam. These are realy flat about 3mm wide. (oh an sorry they are 1-2mm shorter then my round carts. Not cm)

Thank you mcquinn. Do you think I can still use them even though I have to have the filler out about 1 milamerter past the end? I use the blue foam. These are realy flat about 3mm wide. (oh an sorry they are 1-2mm shorter then my round carts. Not cm)

My suggestion...dump the carts and either direct drip or get some cartomizers. A lot better and flavor and a lot less trouble.

Just use the tips as a mouthpiece on the carto's.

Good luck and happy vaping.

My suggestion...dump the carts and either direct drip or get some cartomizers. A lot better and flavor and a lot less trouble.

Just use the tips as a mouthpiece on the carto's.

Good luck and happy vaping.

And better yet... get yo'self a drip tip or three. :thumbsup:

Thank you snubber and dayvape. I did get a drip tip but not having much luck with it. :( I get little to no vaper. It could be the tip or maybe I'm hitting it to hard. I only put 2-3 drops on it. I have not tried dripping drectely on the atty yet. I've only had it for 5 weeks.(was a gift from my daughter)I'll have to play with the drip tip more I gess.

If they work ok with the filler sticking out use them.I am too frugal to not use something I can make work.You can use them on refillable carto's ,much easier to remove for filling than the rubber plugs.