Vapor Talk Apple Dapple, Machiato And Midnight

BirdDog

I am going to do a written review of the VT store Apple Dapple, Macchiato and Midnight. All were 16mg. I received these juices about a week ago. I wanted to take my time and get to know the flavor before posting my review.

I used a new 510 and a 901 atomizer for this review. The PV’s I used were the Ego and the VP/PT. Please keep in mind that flavor is subjective to the user. The atomizer and voltage use, IMHO, does affect the flavor of certain juices. I have several juices that I prefer in a variety of atomizer and PV setups. I also need to state, for review purpose, that I exhale vapor either through my mouth or the nose. Yes, the nose exhale will really make a flavor kick. I call this my fine nose swirling of flavor (like swirling wine before tasting). I only tell you this, because it is not a video review and I thought it was important.

Apple Dapple - First impression was hot cider and it was very tasty. This is not a sweet fruity vape, more like cider or warm apple pie. There was not much throat hit at first but after a few days I noticed a bit more of a throat hit especially after I switched up atomizers and voltage. The 901 produced the most flavor and less of a throat hit. The 510 produced more of the throat hit, but still had really good flavor. Overall wonderful juice and makes a really nice cold winter night vape. I will be adding this to my list as a keeper.

Macchiato – This one had me puzzled. It came out of the gate with wonderful flavor and excellent throat hit the first couple draws. Then something happened and it turned really chemical. Blew out the atomizer and gave it a whirl again same outcome. I used the VP/PT on this first run. So I put it down and decided to wait a few days. After a few days I picked it up again and gave it a go. Much better. Really nice creamy espresso flavor and I got a hint of chocolate at the end. I found this flavor to work best on the Ego with a standard 510 atomizer. I like all the VT store coffee juice. Choco Java, Cappuccino and Macchiato each have their own distinct coffee house flavors. What can I say? I am a coffee snob. Now that I found the trick to this flavor, I will be adding this to my 3.7v list of favorite vapes.

Midnight – This is not my first go around with the Midnight. I love this flavor at all voltages and on every atomizer. Nice, lightly sweet, fruit flavored wine vape. Nice subtle throat hit without the choking factor. Call me nuts but my favorite sipping drink on ice is sweet vermouth. This flavor reminds me of that drink. This is always in my stash of liquids.

What about vapor you ask? I have never been disappointed with the vapor production from any of the VT store liquids. Always produces big clouds of thick vapor.

A thank you shout out to Chris and the VT store staff! Keep up the good work.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines