Wordup 6V

mastiffmom

It arrived Friday and I had to play around to get a feel for this baby. I have no idea about tech stuff so this is going to be a straight forward how does this work for me review. The carts that come with it are prefilled and I really didn't like the juice, so I replaced it. The cart appears small so I'm adding and adding juice held way more than 510 mega not as much as eGo jumbo of course but a lot juice. The unit is auto but that just seems to make it even easier to use, the guys did everything they could last night to make her fire but nope, only drawing on it works, I liked that. This thing is sleek and sexy looking, only thing I can think of when I look at it. I think of it as a fancy night out unit. The mouthpiece on the carts is very slim and feels very nice, whole unit is very light weight yet feels very solid. I have never felt the TH everyone talks about even at 24mgs, I do with this, I can't use it constantly because I made myself dizzy. This is good for me cause I am just sucking down the juices like a fiend. The battery is sealed so I'm not afraid of ruining it anymore. I can taste the sweetness of my juices at the beginning of my inhale, then TH, a bit harsher than I'm used to but I'm really beginning to like that feel. I took a bit of ribbing last night about battery life, at 6V does it last like what 2 minutes? But I'm getting several hours since I can't use it like my eGo yet that's fine. The vapor production at first was weak but it is really increasing, except for the flavor this really feels like an analog to me. I love how portable this is, no worry about it going off by accident, if it had a downside I would have to say it needed a car charger. I tried some of the mods last night and got the same TH, this one is not going to stand out and draw unwanted attention to you. This little guy delivers when I need it and while my eGo is my go to unit I find myself going back and forth, I'm really very happy with this. If you want a higher voltage but don't want the big bad*** look, nothing wrong with that sometimes you need bad***, this one is the one. Subtle, sleek, very light weight, portable, with consistent hits every time. Jeffery has it at wordupecigs, the HV pen style mod. Black and beautiful.

Glad it's working great for you.

I looked on their site but didn't see any thing about a 6v mod. Where am I missing it?

Never mind...I found it..DOH!

Edited by snubber

Just an update, HV attys are now available at WU. I am really beginning to fall in love with this little guy. I have been taking it with me along with eGo and I like to use it the last few hits before I go into work and on the way home I use it. Really blows the cobwebs out of my head. I am going back and forth between these two and am not vaping as much. I am very very happy with this little guy, the longer I use it the better it becomes. Atty break-in maybe? I do know that this is not a stealth vape though! I like having a couple of options on hand, I will have to stock up on attys though cause I do not want to be without my new friend.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines