Ok Ok Batteries Ok Ok

I saw smokie's review on the av turbo, the battery life is like 4hrs. I saw another tutorial he had on youtube, saying he can use some high drain batteries on the turbo, the battery life will be up to 8hrs. I had to get that device, small,compact, av,8hrs. can't go wrong. I post a comment on his youtube, he said "THEY DID LAST 8hrs, i am now getting about 5hrs off them" damn that sucks... I forgot who i was talking to last night in the chat, but he was mentioning chinese products, and a expensive charger, to not overcharge or undercharge the batteries... etc.

Is it possible these batteries are under charged? Or is this just how they work? (don't know too much about batteries yet) these are the batteries... or does anyone have any recommendation for longer lasting batteries that would fit this mod???

below is the link to the batteries

http://www.cloudsofvapor.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=306&category_id=49&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

Edited by asmcriminal

Those are 250 mah. The ones Jesso avertises with the unit are 300 mah. I would not expct to get more than 4 hours from them (at best). Seems like the vaprlife review said about 4 hours. I use 750mah batteries in my Joker and SB and get about 8 hours (sometimes more, sometimes less).

Battery life is hard to compare as we all vape differently.Things that affect battery life would be resistance of atty/carto,age of atty/carto as the resistance goes up with age ,how often and for how long you vape.I have some 18605's that sometimes last a day or two on a charge and other times four hours.Lately I have been using 14650's and 14500's and get between four and eight hours from them.I have also found that some atties and carto's are more prone to leakage than others and the liquid causes a short at the battery connecter shortening the charge time and amount of vapor produced ,as the current takes the easiest path.

Edited by mcquinn

aha! Another quote unquote from quick topic didn't format into the (") and ("). It's not just my computer seeing things afterall. (wouldn't be the first time though).

oops, sorry to go off topic. Carry on.

Edited by Uma