Ohm/watt/volt /amptable

Uma

Could someone be a dear and go to a bunch of trouble for those of us who are ohm impaired and put together a nice reference table consisting of what ohm/watt/volt/amp makes what vaping pleasure. hmmmm, in other words, a 1.5 LR atty on an eGo = v vaping? A 1.7 LR on an 18650 battery = ?v vaping? etc.

There are way too many choices out there with the LR's and the HR's and the Standards. Trying to remember which one goes with which one the best during a shopping trip is ... almost hilarious.

Hope this is do-able. Thanks for listening!

I think so. :) Should give you about 9 watts. However, I believe a freshly charged battery will be 4.2V for a short time before it gets down to it's 3.7v. So you'll be pushing 12 watts with a fresh battery.

Oh I better develop a habit of starting each fresh battery with a regular standard atty then. I never would have thought about that at all. We have a volt meter, and it looks like it's time to start learning how to use it. Thanks for the headsup!

edited to say: I'm assuming that 10 is the top number I want to reach because that makes a 5v simulation right? How high can it go before it pops the atty?

Edited by Uma