Oops - Missile Launch Of Ca Coast

Crazy. Meanwhile on the northern coast of Calif, huge blinding white outs have occured from the ocean's direction. (years ago).

Calif... a huge guinea pig.

Rumblings beneath the earth, shake rattle and roll... probably nuclear blasts being tested more often than not.

hmmm, I'm getting cynical and paranoid in my old age. But it's kinda fun, so I won't complain lol.

Hey wait a minute doesn't that scary reviewer work in Ca? You know, "I make the the missiles hit s*** harder." Maybe he got out of the wind tunnel.

Now that was funny mastiffmom. :thumbsup:

Hey wait a minute doesn't that scary reviewer work in Ca? You know, "I make the the missiles hit s*** harder." Maybe he got out of the wind tunnel.

ROFL

MAO!!

That was a +10 if ever I heard a 10 and that was a +10

Uma I was howling at this guy so I showed it to my daughter last night. She has never seen any of these posts so she gets real quiet, eyes big and round, when he finished she turns to me and says Mother, I don't know what kind of people you are bonding with but I think you should be careful. I nearly wet myself. She was dead serious. So I cruised around a bit and let her see the other forums and comments, she was very relieved when she saw that you guys are fairly normal. I swear she looked just like the neighbor kid the first time I let them watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I forgot how well adult it was and let them see it when they were in Jr. High School. Kid kept saying I don't understand, I don't understand, are those MEN? Why are the men wearing women's underwear? I don't understand, why is everyone laughing? What happened to Meatloaf? I think I must have been a bad parent, I let them see Fast Times at Ridgemont High too, I forgot most of it up to then. By the way the neighbor kid grew up and married a dude that looks like the reviewer,they divorced, and I feel it was pay back for her mother letting my kids watch Nightmare on Elm St. when they were in grade school. LOL