Vt Midnight

CASEACE79

This is my first e liquid review so don't be too harsh me.

Midnight 24mg

1. Vapor Production:

Vapor production was good but not billowing like some other juices I've tried. That isn't a bad thing. Especially for this juice.

2. Taste and Smell:

It smelled like a very sweet strawberry candy. The smell was very thin. Thin as in it wasn't overpowering like coffee on cinnamon.

The taste was sweet and subtle. Almost like a strawberry wine cooler. Very refreshing. Velvet soft.

3. Throat Hit:

The troat hit was medium but that was due to it being 24mg. I think it was almost too much due to how soft the taste is. It's like it didn't belong there.

Overall:

This is an excellent juice! Subtle and sweet. You can understand why the name is Midnight. When you exhale it's almost as if the juice actually tells you to relax. This will definitely be my evening juice. Perfect after a long day at work.

It's funny. I kind of feel guilty vaping this. I quit drinking 8 yrs ago and it definitely reminds me of a strawberry wine or champagne. I feel guilty for liking it. Lol

if you find that it's a "trigger" for you, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. :D:

Nice Review !!! Midnight really has become one of my favorites. Its a complex type of flavor that seems to change throughout the day. It reminds me of the strawberry pop I used to drink as a kid--not overwhelmingly sweet.

currently it is the only flavor I have, that I haven't felt a need to mix with something..,....

if you find that it's a "trigger" for you, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. :D:

I'm sure you would! Haha! It hasn't been a trigger as I never really abused wine. I never used it for effect. I used it to compliment food (unless nothing else harder was around). If it becomes an issue I'll keep ya in mind. Lol

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines