How Do I Use My Joye Ego Lol

KaYoTiiC

Congrats for getting yourself going! Only took you 10 min. I remember that feeling of "What do I do now? I hope I don't break it!"

Happy Vaping, KaYo ;)

Thanks... Yea i thought i was gonna break something for sure. LOL

So far i really like it and i think i can quit smoking with the help of this sexy little device haha

Still kinda harsh though... Guess i just have to get used to it

Good to hear you figured it out so soon. Like Noxious, it took me over 10 minutes and the help of the youngest lol. Even then I forgot to take the empty cartridge off the atty and replace with a prefilled one. doh. But all worked out great.

I hope everything is still working well.

My first one also came with no directions--lots of trial and error !!!

The harshness can be breaking in a new atomizer. Like Mastiffmom said--long slow gentle draws work best.

Don't feel bad...we all had a learning time. My first e-cig I didn't know that it came with an empty cart on it and I sucked on that thing for 5mins before I pulled it off and then felt like an ***. So keep learning and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. There is always some one ready to help around here. (great people).

Good luck and happy vaping. :thumbup:

Good to hear you figured it out so soon. Like Noxious, it took me over 10 minutes and the help of the youngest lol. Even then I forgot to take the empty cartridge off the atty and replace with a prefilled one. doh. But all worked out great.

haha That's the same problem i had... Well one of them. Thanks for everyone's help, I'm still vaping away and loving it. I'm down to 3-4 analogs a day and i feel GREAT :showoff:

Happy Vaping Everyone :thumbup:

Edited by KaYoTiiC