Wordup Liquid Question

Trice

Sooo... After a flavor filled lovely experience with Geoff's Blend from TV, I tried some of the fruit flavors from Wordup (watermelon and pear). I am finding a real absence of flavor here; maybe a light smell on the exhale. Has anyone else found this to be the experience? Can anyone suggest a full flavored fruit liquid, or is the lack of flavor the norm with fruits? Nothing against Wordup for sure; they are top notch, but I just prefer a strong blast of flavor.

Thanks much!

Edited by Trice

Some of the flavors tend to flavor up after a while. I don't know how or why but I notice a big difference after a few days. Some are more full from the start, the Whits Zin is one of those. I noticed the coconut and Pina Colada flavored up after a few days. I don't know how long you've been off analogs but that plays a big factor too. At first the flavors I liked, from JC, were very good but then as I regained my taste they became too over-powering. I'm still struggling with taste issues, it also depends on the mix you buy. PG tends to have more punch, VG more vapor, and the mix seems to be my sweet spot. I have also found that some attys are better than others. Cartos seem like they have more flavor. I think the pear and watermelon are more light in taste too. With wordup I have also found that there isn't a tabbaco undertone which I have found with a few others. That's fine if you want that but I don't, I like the sweet no smoky tastes. Jeffery and Laurin are moving into a bigger space right now and knowing them I expect some additional offerings, I did ask if they were going to offer doublers, I haven't tried any with extra flavoring yet but hear it makes a difference. I'm not sure what the future plans are but Laurin will special mix for you so PM jeffery and he can fill you in on choices. They are running around like crazy right now so it may take a day or two to catch him but worth the wait. They should be up to full speed by middle of next week so it wouldn't hurt to check with him. The White Zin is very sweet and the flavor is very full so that might be a good one to try. Not too winey if your not a wine fan but the flavor is really there. Good luck!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines