New Saber Sensor Touch Vv Mod Review, From Vapormoon.com In A Two Part Video Review

Smokie

New Saber Sensor Touch VV Mod Review, from Vapormoon.com in a two part video review

This video was 13 min, but for some reason only shows 8 min of it, so I made a Part 2

The New Saber Sensor Touch VV is a High Quality Built Mod just like all the other Sabers. For anyone who ever had a problem activating the sensor touch because of their body chemistry has been resolved with the New Smokie Black Metallic color ONLY!

You can use this Mod from 2.0 volts to 7.5 volts.

I had the privilege of Beta testing this Mod before the release of the finished one which I am now introducing, and reviewing.

Bottom line here, it may be a little bigger, and a little heavier then some other VV Mods, but this is a well built Mod, very strong, and being in my opinion a indestructible VV Mod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vYqcgJKmNE

Edited by Smokie

New Saber Sensor Touch VV Mod Review, from Vapormoon.com in a two part video review

This video was 13 min, but for some reason only shows 8 min

The New Saber Sensor Touch VV is a High Quality Built Mod just like all the other Sabers. For anyone who ever had a problem activating the sensor touch because of their body chemistry has been resolved with the New Smokie Black Metallic color ONLY!

You can use this Mod from 2.0 volts to 7.5 volts.

I had the privilege of Beta testing this Mod before the release of the finished one which I am now introducing, and reviewing.

Bottom line here, it may be a little bigger, and a little heavier then some other VV Mods, but this is a well built Mod, very strong, and being in my opinion a indestructible VV Mod

Will do a follow up video very soon

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines