Upgraded My Ego

Hey all,

I took quite a bit from the advice you all gave me on my last topic of how to upgrade my eGo experience.

From WordUp I got a new XL battery for the eGo and a drip tip (the latter is plastic and cost almost $5.00. A little pricey, dontcha think?)

From Create Vapor, I purchased a LR901 atomizer, an adapter to make it work on my eGo, and a plastic button protector. I want to say that even though there was a slight hiccup with the ordering process, Derek did me a solid and sent along two 10 ml bottles of e-liquid in flavors I chose just by way of an apology. THAT is some generous customer service, my friends. Many thanks to Derek and I will definitely be ordering from you again!

My impressions:

Obviously, working off only one functional eGo battery was getting tiresome, so the XL batt was most welcome and has delivered a good 8 to 10 hours of use with near constant vaping. The drip tip, though way overpriced, is also proving to be a nice addition. I don't like getting juice in the mouth, and that happens a little with these, but I like not having to keep a napkin around to wipe up e-liquid every time I drip. :thumbsup:

As for the LR901 atty, you guys were dead on! Very impressive vapor production, so much so that I'm actually vaping a bit less these last couple days. That's a lot of vapor! Does anyone know if the LR attys have a shorter life than "regular" atomizers?

The button protector, well, meh. It was $1.50 and I thought what the heck. I don't really think I'll need it much, but we'll see.

But the main point of this post was to thank all of you who helped out with advice. I've been so happy with my eGo these past months that I haven't really been paying attention to new developments and mods, and you all hooked me up nicely. So big thanks, Vapor Talkers!

Hi, nice post, thanks! Don't forget to stay around!

I don't use LR's but most of what I've read here is becuz they heat up faster and hotter, they will burn out before a regular atty or drain a battery more quickly. There is a lot of info about LR's on the forum!

Edited by Lily

I went straight for the XL after 510 and I can't say how much I love it. Also got it from WU charge it at night while I'm sleeping and it is so much easier to just relax and know I can go without a problem. I'm going to order another one next week so I have a back-up ready or when hubby has a bad day. He always goes right for my eGo and I'm very territorial. Ecig Rottweiler.

That sounds good Darthvapor. I have been using my eGo and updating it also. I agree on the price of the drip tip and I don't really care much for the ones I got from Wordup. I like the ones from nhaler cuz they are more comfortable on the lips and fit tighter but the price of thier's is even higher. 8 bucks, I think. I can't wait to put a 901 atty on mine. I already have the adaptor. I'm getting good vapor with my lr510 but it is fun to try new things. Gotta love the 900ma bat, it lasts me all day long.

• 4 weeks later...

:smoke: Hiya darth(cool name),I just recently got a 510-910 adapter and put it on my ego-it ROCKS-now Ihave to get some lr 901's so I can try it out,if it is better thana regular 901 I will have several

510 atty's that prolly won'tget used up for a while :punk:

Hey all,

I took quite a bit from the advice you all gave me on my last topic of how to upgrade my eGo experience.

From WordUp I got a new XL battery for the eGo and a drip tip (the latter is plastic and cost almost $5.00. A little pricey, dontcha think?)

From Create Vapor, I purchased a LR901 atomizer, an adapter to make it work on my eGo, and a plastic button protector. I want to say that even though there was a slight hiccup with the ordering process, Derek did me a solid and sent along two 10 ml bottles of e-liquid in flavors I chose just by way of an apology. THAT is some generous customer service, my friends. Many thanks to Derek and I will definitely be ordering from you again!

My impressions:

Obviously, working off only one functional eGo battery was getting tiresome, so the XL batt was most welcome and has delivered a good 8 to 10 hours of use with near constant vaping. The drip tip, though way overpriced, is also proving to be a nice addition. I don't like getting juice in the mouth, and that happens a little with these, but I like not having to keep a napkin around to wipe up e-liquid every time I drip. :thumbsup:

As for the LR901 atty, you guys were dead on! Very impressive vapor production, so much so that I'm actually vaping a bit less these last couple days. That's a lot of vapor! Does anyone know if the LR attys have a shorter life than "regular" atomizers?

The button protector, well, meh. It was $1.50 and I thought what the heck. I don't really think I'll need it much, but we'll see.

But the main point of this post was to thank all of you who helped out with advice. I've been so happy with my eGo these past months that I haven't really been paying attention to new developments and mods, and you all hooked me up nicely. So big thanks, Vapor Talkers!