Rum And Coke

mastiffmom

This one has been my favorite until I tried WU white zin. This is 24mg VG with eGo. Still love it, sweet and tastes like Coke on inhale and then the rum comes on at exhale. Doesn't clobber my throat very sweet and smooth. Still on my favorites list. I also tried WU Pina Colada and Belgium chocolate, the chocolate is growing on me, I still think it's a hard flavor to capture, mixed with some WU Double Mint and that one is so minty and fresh it really perked up the chocolate. Not really tasting the pineapple in the Pina Colada but it reminds me of the toasted coconut marshmallows I loved as a kid. I can really taste the coconut which I happen to love. I ordered more WU white zin in 18mg VG/PG mix just to try it out. I also ordered some Carnival and Whisker licker in mix at 18mg from Hot Vapes. Chicago company so I thought I'd give them a try. My VT Midnight is almost gone, I used a pretty fair amount of it but hubby has fallen in love with it. I hid the sample of white zin cause he really liked that too. I asked Jeffery for a sample of butterscotch so I can review that too while I'm deciding if I go all VG or mix. each has pros and cons so maybe I can find my Nirvana.

very nice review on that. I love finding great flavors. :thumbsup:

I've never been able to make chocolate work well for me except as a background flavor with mixing.

Time to order hubby his own stash....

• 2 weeks later...

Mastiffmom, I seem to be following your orders closely... I'm ordering WU white zin and rum&coke based on your recommendations. I love how this new "hobby" has helped me in two ways: I stopped smoking analogs and I've pretty much stopped drinking (except for all the awesome water!). :thumbsup:

Mastiffmom, I seem to be following your orders closely... I'm ordering WU white zin and rum&coke based on your recommendations. I love how this new "hobby" has helped me in two ways: I stopped smoking analogs and I've pretty much stopped drinking (except for all the awesome water!). :thumbsup:

ROFL! I hope I'm not a bad influence on you:rolleyes:I ordered some strawberry cheesecake last night with my new toy order. Let me know how you like them, the White Zin is heavenly! I followed the pack too with Dulcis and they didn't lead me wrong. Saves shopping time too, oh you really like that you you got it where? Click click on it's way for me to enjoy.:animier:

I guess that just shows how subjective taste is. Granted I haven't tried rum and coke from WU (or anywhere else) in about a year, but I remember saying it was like satan himself took a dump in my mouth and washed it out with his urine. Sorry for being so descriptive, but I've never came up with any better way to describe it and still show the contempt that I hold for it.

With that said, I do like most other WU juices, and their RY4 is still about the only thing I can vape all day, every day.

It's our differences that make the world go around.:pirate:But the Captain has been my drinking buddy for a long time so maybe that's it for me. I can drive while vaping with my old buddy and it's legal.

Oh I've hung out with the Captain many times, the juice just didn't taste like it to me. My mom and stepdad however, loved it, so I know it wasn't bad juice or anything. I just can't vape any alcohol flavors as they all taste nasty to me. Maybe it's my taste buds or maybe it's all in my head. It's just really strange how one mans juice he can't stand is another mans favorite one out there.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines