Vapor Talk

lightbringer

OK, I am gonna do a little review (in the review section silly) of the grape soda and dulcis (as if ya don't know how good they are) but first. I gotta say...

Thanks to Vapor Talk and Christopher. I ask for the coupon and get help fast! I order a carton of cartos (25) and 2 10 ml bottles of liquid and its delivered fast! How fast you say? OK from California to South Cacalacki; that's SC and across the entire country by the way. I ordered Thursday at 6 or after (here so 3 or so there) and it gets here Saturday around 6 or so. So 48 hours. That fast! And I am going through these liquids...wait for it...fast!

And these cartomizers...or the 2 that I have opened at least are really good. I have only used cartos for a little while and the ones I got from Madvapes are kinda eh...not really good. They are loud and sporadic with regards to performance but these from VT...and I don't know the brands here but both from MV and VT have the silver not gold.

These VT cartos are smooth and warm and oooh. They do seem to use liquid a little faster which I have heard but man! Thanks again Christopher! :devil:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines