First Day, Rough Start

Trice

I just got my Joye 510, very excited! Vapor Galaxy Blueberry 24mg (really love the flavor), and I have spent the better part of the night puffing and trying to get the hang of it, direct dripping onto an atomizer, then filling up the cartomizer, and after alot of akward burning inhales I pretty much ended up witha headache (perhaps I am trying too hard). I am not quite yet experiencing (or able to take up the inhale of) a nice full drag of an analog... But I have faith it will come cause I desperately want to leave behind the Ultra Lights for good. :)

It'll come. Remember to take long slow drags. It's not like an analog. I had a problem with that concept when I started. Draw gently. :)

For direct dripping, 2-3 drops should get you 5-7 drags +/-.

Hi, as others have noted, there is a bit of a learning curve associated with vaping. Long, slow inhales are best. I agree that vaping is not really like smoking an analog. Once you become acclimated to using your pv, all of this will become second nature. We all started where you are. Gluck! :)

I might be the strange one, but I've noticed that the puff right before the low vapor/taste puff that lets us know to refill, is just the opposite. I'll get a puff to die for... tons more vapor and fullest flavor ever... and then the next puff is a big letdown telling me it's time to drip again. If you don't take that next puff, and just go ahead and drip a few drops, you'll be a happy vaporer and your atty will last longer because it never gets dry enough to give to you that harsh metal taste. :)

Thanks for all of the encouragement :). Hopefully I will be able to return the favor someday to some other noob (after I figure this stuff out).

As for now, I think the 24mg may have been too harsh too start with (since I am inhaling like a spaz at the moment). I am going to give the Geoffs blend 12mg, sweetened, w/ 10%VG a try to give myself a softer way to ease into it.