Ambrosia Maple--Mark Mod (Vape Heaven)

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love my Ambrosia Maple Mark Mod (say that 3 times fast). Not only is it absolutely beautiful it vapes amazing. Using the LR atty that came with it--and I now have a new favorite vaping device !!!thumbsup.gif

Thanks Brian for the Charger and batteries--The charger I had was on its last leg....I would have cried if I wouldn't have been able to use my Ambrosia.

Thanks to Mark, Chris, Brian and Jeff for being to wonderful !!!!!

Vaping Heaven

post-1300-080174800 1286551919_thumb.jpg

post-1300-011073700 1286551967_thumb.jpg

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love my Ambrosia Maple Mark Mod (say that 3 times fast). Not only is it absolutely beautiful it vapes amazing. Using the LR atty that came with it--and I now have a new favorite vaping device !!!thumbsup.gif

Thanks Brian for the Charger and batteries--The charger I had was on its last leg....I would have cried if I wouldn't have been able to use my Ambrosia.

Thanks to Mark, Chris, Brian and Jeff for being to wonderful !!!!!

Vaping Heaven

OOOOHHH pretty pretty! Congrats! You won this? Couldn't have gone to a better home or nicer person. Stroke it once for me.

LOL--plan on keeping this baby nice and shiny. Mark really is an amazing craftsman !!!!

That he is!!! When I'm not using mine, it's displayed on a shelf as the piece of artwork it is. I enjoy looking at it as much as I enjoy using it. Any time we've been in a tornado watch, it's the first thing I take to the basement and lock up for safekeeping! I know my priorities. :thumbup:

That he is!!! When I'm not using mine, it's displayed on a shelf as the piece of artwork it is. I enjoy looking at it as much as I enjoy using it. Any time we've been in a tornado watch, it's the first thing I take to the basement and lock up for safekeeping! I know my priorities. :thumbup:

That really made me smile !!! I can actually picture you running through the house gathering vaping supplies. But now that you mention it.......Thank goodness for basements and keeping my mark mod close at hand.

That really made me smile !!! I can actually picture you running through the house gathering vaping supplies. But now that you mention it.......Thank goodness for basements and keeping my mark mod close at hand.

If that made you smile, you'd LOL if you actually saw me doing it. And do it I did!! Seriously. The first tornado watch we are in each year, I think of things that need to be in the basement. Things that can't be replaced. The first watch this year, I thought...Vaping Supplies!! Talk about panic. I grabbed everything and took it all to the basement. I used to keep a carton of cigarettes in the basement - just in case. But vaping supplies aren't as easily replaced and I knew I had to have them handy.