Indy Vapor Pro Shop

lightbringer

Hey everyone!!! I know that I said like 3 weeks ago that I had a lot of liquids that I would be reviewing soon and I really do want to I just want to do them well and on video and I kinda have something in mind that is taking a little longer to set up and If it doesn't work I will just throw sumthin' together....

Besides...most of what I have gotten I have based on yer reviews and comments...like everybody doesn't already know how awesome VT Sweet Dawn is...see? (really awesome by the way)

Anyhoo, I do have to give a shout out to Indy Vapor real fast... I needed some new attys and will only buy Joye tech attys until someone convinces me a lesser brand is OK cuz lesser brand cartos do not work well for me so I don't want ta take the chances!

Anyway(again) I also ordered some more of their French Toast...which I keep calling "What the French...Toast" (b/c of some chewing gum commercial)

So this French Toast is really awesome!! but that's not the reason for the thanks... I mean I originally got the french toast b/c of the price and Indy Vapor has a really crazy sale goin' on which they still do as I write.

when I ordered my attys I ordered from IV b/c they carry Joye tech and so I could get some more French Toast and I ordered 20 Mls but they sent me 30 Mls! That's right, me! I, State yer name, got something FREE! I never get free stuff! 10 Mls. more brings me up to 30 mls. which should last me a while...except that I keep vapin' it away!

:devil:

So thank you Indy Vapor! and the attys seem OK too. I have only used 2 so far but they seem great!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines