Wickeds Super E.cig Case

Looking for a decent clasp case for the M401 and really like the case from totally wickeds site for their Super E.Cig(10cm). Looking at the super E.cig, it looks just like the M401 so was wondering if the clasp case would be the right size.

As a side note, I love my M401 and 510. Just got another 510 for my younger sis and a 401 for my older sis. Even gotten 8 coworkers to switch over from analogs in the past 3 weeks with more asking about them. Gotta say this is one of the best inventions to come along.

Thank you Chris and Sean, it was your reviews that finally pushed me from the sidelines into getting one :)

Haven't touched an analog in over 3 weeks now nor had any interest in picking up an analog since the day my m401 arrived.

Glad we can help and I always appreciate the positive feedback!

When you say clasp case what do you mean?

A clasp case is a folding tin case designed to fit the E.cig for easy carrying in your pocket while protecting it. Royce has a photo of the Burberry Clasp case shown right on the Pillbox 38's totally wicked review post under certified suppliers.

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/product.asp?id=15

I have a clasp case for the m401 and 510 in a standard black but was looking at the silver leaf print case they had on wickeds site but don't have any for the m401 which I have on the way for a friend and wanted a case that stood out and she'd would like. Seems the only 2 cases they have are for the mini and the super E.cigs :(

May go with the RN4801 case if it holds the 401 ok. Doesn't need to be snug

A clasp case is a folding tin case designed to fit the E.cig for easy carrying in your pocket while protecting it. Royce has a photo of the Burberry Clasp case shown right on the Pillbox 38's totally wicked review post under certified suppliers.

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/product.asp?id=15

I have a clasp case for the m401 and 510 in a standard black but was looking at the silver leaf print case they had on wickeds site but don't have any for the m401 which I have on the way for a friend and wanted a case that stood out that she'd like. Seems the only 2 cases they have are for the mini and the super E.cigs :(

May go with the RN4801 case if it holds the 401 ok. Doesn't need to be snug

P.S. need a delete button so can remove replies when editing typos, that way we don't end up with double posts. Or guess maybe double check grammar before hitting post button :P

There is an edit button towards the bottom right corner of every reply u post. No need for double posts when u can edit the one u already made :D

Edited by Genet1c

There is no delete button and never will be. You wouldn't think it but giving members the ability can lead to a real mess, especially if an online argument is going. "oh I never said that" DELETE :lol:

Anyway you can always use the edit button, keep in mind however it will only show for the first 60 minutes after you submitted your post.