Shipment To Canada

CoffinLess

Unsure of what products connected with e-cigs cannot be shipped to Canada. Anyone have knowledge of what is possible to be sent and/or if nothing may be shipped. Would need to make a fairly BIG purchase if having to travel into Washington to pick up my package. More questions on that later. Having tried almost every other methods to quit smoking - anxious to start what I think is called 'vaping' :wave:

Hi, perhaps others on the forum will have further and more concrete suggestions, but I would begin by checking the "Supplier" link at the top of the page and going through them. The supplier's website will tell if you if they ship to Canada. We have the Vapor Talk Store, but not sure if they can ship to Canada either. I can't remember if Health Cabin (China) ships to Canada. This may become a little tricky for you. I'm not really knowledgeable about the fact that if Canada has banned e-cigs can they be shipped to you at all? I really wish you good luck, and hope there is a way for you to purchase a pv and supplies.