Stronger Punch

nate7402

after some reading, and pondering..im looking for a juice with a nice throat hit....i was a frequent filterless smoker and miss that punch...i was thinking of getting some 50/50 juice and straight pg to mix into it when id like that extra umph...am i on the right track?

more kick i assume is throat and lung hit

pg will help with this. if you are doing mainly vg you will feel a larger difference going with a better mix

nic is another way to go but not always necessary

if you don't want to bump up the nic and the vg isn't doing enough, more voltage will do more vapor and more throat hit.

I know what you mean. I prefer 80/20 mix and 36mg of nic. This gives me what i crave, decent TH and head rush, plus clouds of vapor. You will NOT ever feel the head rush under 36mg, but can still get decent TH at 24mg.

I know what you mean. I prefer 80/20 mix and 36mg of nic. This gives me what i crave, decent TH and head rush, plus clouds of vapor. You will NOT ever feel the head rush under 36mg, but can still get decent TH at 24mg.

Jkimbo, You might want to clarify that YOU will NOT ever feel the head rush under 36mg. But everyone has different tolerances and we do not know exactly what each persons tolerance is. :thumbup:

Jkimbo, You might want to clarify that YOU will NOT ever feel the head rush under 36mg. But everyone has different tolerances and we do not know exactly what each persons tolerance is. :thumbup:

You are correct, but I was addressing the orig poster who was use to smoking non-filter analogs. I was not making a broad over the board claim. Follow the thread, there lies the key to understanding :)

Edited by Jkimbo