I Can't Find The Bp10/p10/b10(If That's Even The Name Of It)

asmcriminal

Okay, I just re watched the video. I thought the cig was called "bp10" turns out the "BATTERY" is the bp10. It's a custom battery for the pen style ecigs. He said it's a custom battery for the pen style ecigs... "okay but which model of pen styles? or is it all the same And how would this bp10 battery and pen atomizer, compare to a ego ecig?

What my Goals Are:

1.The most important thing to me is vapor production. And I want to do direct dripping.

2. is battery life...

I don't care what it looks like or anything, not concerned with beauty.

thanks for your help,

crims

Okay, I just re watched the video. I thought the cig was called "bp10" turns out the "BATTERY" is the bp10. It's a custom battery for the pen style ecigs. He said it's a custom battery for the pen style ecigs... "okay but which model of pen styles? or is it all the same And how would this bp10 battery and pen atomizer, compare to a ego ecig?

What my Goals Are:

1.The most important thing to me is vapor production. And I want to do direct dripping.

2. is battery life...

I don't care what it looks like or anything, not concerned with beauty.

thanks for your help,

crims

oh sorry here's the video i am talking about

it was made by chris called "how do you get so much vapor?"

the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN0NiK3iPWs

oh sorry here's the video i am talking about

it was made by chris called "how do you get so much vapor?"

the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN0NiK3iPWs

If you want the best vapor production out of a starter kit it has got to be hands down the Ego with a low resistance attomizer. It's so convenient for dripping as well. The cone shaped design that goes around the atty keeps the juice from getting everywhere when you over drip(which you will do plenty). If you are looking for a device that has great vapor production, great battery life, and is very easy to use I recommend the eGo hands down.

If you want the best vapor production out of a starter kit it has got to be hands down the Ego with a low resistance attomizer. It's so convenient for dripping as well. The cone shaped design that goes around the atty keeps the juice from getting everywhere when you over drip(which you will do plenty). If you are looking for a device that has great vapor production, great battery life, and is very easy to use I recommend the eGo hands down.

It is a great bang for the buck for sure. I got the double kit (2 of every thing) for like $60 at vapor galaxy. You use the cone on LR atties and cartos? Mine get so freaking hot and pop like crazy, plus the air flow is severely reduced on LR on mine. I get better results without the cone on LR.

Welcome to the Vapor Talk Forum! The eGo is a great unit and it's use is fairly straight forward. Continue to read up and ask any questions as they come up. You may want to start out with a regular 510 atty which is what the eGo comes with and work from there. Good luck! Let us know how it goes for you!