Pro Smoke Vs Esmoke Original

rudd28

just recievied a pro smoke starter kit love vaper output and size but i also got a esmoke original although bulker the throat hit is more realistic is the problem pg vs vo if so can i use a different blend in prosmoke or start over different brand

Welcome to Vapor Talk Rudd! :thumbsup: Usually PG= greater thraot hit and VG= more vapor. Try playing with the mix and you'll find what works for you. Also, voltage and the resistance of the atty will affect thraot hit and taste. Please ask all the questions you want. You are sure to find the answers here. :thumbup:

Welcome to the Vapor Talk Forum! I get some pretty good TH's with an all PG. TH also depends on the nic content, i.e., 24mg will deliver a nice TH. There's a lot of info here on the forum on the topic. The e-liquid video review section can help you out as well.

so i can use a pro smoke and fill it with a pg vg combo where can i get this

Hi again, there is a Suppliers link at the top. You can go through the list and see who will offer a 50/50 combo or any combo of VG/PG for that matter. Gluck!

Welcome to the Vapor Talk Forum! I get some pretty good TH's with an all PG. TH also depends on the nic content, i.e., 24mg will deliver a nice TH. There's a lot of info here on the forum on the topic. The e-liquid video review section can help you out as well.