Ego For My B Day!

OK...My brother got me....an eGo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep...he got it from cignot cause thats where I got my 510 and thats all he knows but he got an extra battery in some kinda deal they have or had...dunno when he ordered it.

So I have been vaping on this since I got it cause he had one of the batteries charged already. That was yesterday at like 4:30 or somethin' Let me repeat...Yesterday at 4:30!!!! i know most o' You guys know this already but i have been carting my PCC around with it's "never stay closed" top and 1 hour to hour and a half use times!

I love it...don't know if I love the cone... Got a mega cartomizer too and a drip tip! How in the world do i fill this mega carto???

Any opinions on the cone???

My batteries have the cignot insignia imprinted on the bottom...

LOVE my EGO!

Oh but check this out...I killed my first atty yesterday. Now I have used it with my 510 since end of JULY. Is that about how long they last? That's not quite 2 months and I alternate between the 2 that I had. Anyway now i gotta buy more attys b4 the FDA gets there mitts on 'em.

So now when I get my VT liquid I will drop them into my eGo!!! oh, I canna' wait!!! :dribble:

Congratulations !!!! you certainly have a very good brother. Atty's can last one month or a couple months--they are still considered disposable--won''t last more than a few months (usually)- always good to have backups and then maybe a couple more backups.

as for the cone--I don't usually keep the cone on. I actually like know how warm or hot the atty is. helps me know when my atty needs a bit of a break.

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Very, Very glad you are enjoying your ego

Oh, the cone is a must have for regular attys whether dripping or carts.

They're optional for regular 510 cartomizers. (sometimes too tight of a draw etc... )

A NO GO with mega ego cartomizers and or mega ego attys with carts. (they have their own skirts to help warm the flavor anyway).

Congratulations!! Now you know why we all rave about our eGos, huh? I always leave my cone on because I think it looks "classier" that way. I only use a drip tip with mine, so the cone only comes off at night so I can clean it out - along with the battery and atty threads.