Ordered My Ego Starter Kit Today! Yay!

MtnLioness

So stoked! Ordered my Joye eGo starter kit today from Cignot. :thumbsup: Vicki had it shipped out in like half an hour?!? Wow! I cannot WAIT to get it! I'll be checking the tracking every hour!

This total noobie can't wait to see if it'll perform a miracle---get me off analogs!

Thanks to everyone who helped with all my questions! I know they'll be lots more! ;)

Terri

Congratulations !!! You will be soooooo happy with the ego. It really does perform miracles. If you run into questions, just ask, we love to help and really, really want this to work for you.

waiting is the hardest part.

Thanks, everyone! I have someone sending me some cartomizers and ejuices free to try. But otherwise haven't ordered any other ejuice. Thinking I may want a drip tip, too.

Anyone have advise on a good menthol tobacco ejuice? Or ejuices? I was thinking of trying the ones here. The reviews are really good on some of them. :)

Thanks, everyone! I have someone sending me some cartomizers and ejuices free to try. But otherwise haven't ordered any other ejuice. Thinking I may want a drip tip, too.

Anyone have advise on a good menthol tobacco ejuice? Or ejuices? I was thinking of trying the ones here. The reviews are really good on some of them. :)

Good luck on the menthol. I have yet tried any that taste close to a real menthol. The best way is to get a really good full flavor tobacco and then add some drops in with the closest to menthol tasting you can find.

Add few drops of Newport to 555 or Marlboro be my suggestion.

Yes I use to be a menthol analog smoker. Now I actually prefer the tobacco flavors :)

Good luck on the menthol. I have yet tried any that taste close to a real menthol. The best way is to get a really good full flavor tobacco and then add some drops in with the closest to menthol tasting you can find.

Add few drops of Newport to 555 or Marlboro be my suggestion.

Yes I use to be a menthol analog smoker. Now I actually prefer the tobacco flavors :)

Thanks J :) I'm going over to my local ecig store and gonna check out their stuff. It's my hope they let me try before I buy. They may be a bit more then online, but it'll be cheaper then buying/trying/not liking ;)