E-Cigs On Good Day Atlanta

MrsJaaxx

Great find MrsJaaxx! :) , The doctor really pointed out that e cigs are WORKING for

alot of people in the world, a pretty good slam against analogs, I bet the doctor is thinking god the FDA is a bunch of idiots for even bringing up these stupid accusations about e cigs in the past especially all the PG misinformation, The reporter was an absolute idiot about it as usual. I know my family doctor is all for them the last 2 times i've seen him I was vaping right in front of him, showing him how it works and he was truely amazed, so if I need them prescribed thats not a problem execpt for the cost bcuz I have ghetto insurance (BadgerCare) and I hope its not some insane co pay and if its covered i'd be alright in that perspective.

Kudos to this doctor for portraying ecigs as an alternative to smoking cigarettes. Seems we will be seeing a lot more about this on tv. Maybe we could convince a talk show to do a segment? Dr. Oz? The Doctors already touched on it a little last year, maybe they would go more in depth.