Atomizer Issues

cincinmarie

Hi folks! I'm new here, so bear with me.

I've been vaping for several months now, 510 drip (or whatever you call it...I drip the juice directly via a drip tip).

The problem is with the atomizers...the results are EXTREMELY inconsistent! I have one atomizer that I've used for MONTHS, which is still giving me nice big hits. The rest just don't compare, so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong, or if I'm just not purchasing from the best source??

I'm otherwise happy with vaping and prefer it to analog, but when my atomizers flake out on me, I run for the nearest place to buy smokes that are just crap.

Is there some special way to "season" the atomizers, or what? I tried a brand new one all day today and it's still barely giving me a hit.

I don't care for cartomizers...the ones I tried didn't give enough of a hit to satisfy me. I'm obviously a nicotine hound, but I am what I am... Can anyone help??

THANKS! Cin

when you get a new atty you need to flush it out with hot water then let it dry.

there is a fluid inside to keep it fresh when you get it, that could be a big problem.

attys need broke in a bit. so some extra usage will help.

juice also gives different effects on the type of juice.

vg = vapor

pg = throat hit

for the best of both try 50/50 mix if you currently aren't.

i don't care for Totally wicked attys. feels like im sucking threw a 18g needle.

best attys i have had were bought threw volcanoecigs.com. there isn't a name on them but god were they good.

used those for 95+ days

also clean the battery and atty threads. they get dirty and don't make as good of a connection. qtip works good for the battery threads.

Do you know what kind of atty you got (Joye, SLB, etc...)? The Joye 510 generally has a lower resistance than the other brands so it gives a better hit. The Joye is 2.2ohm where other brands run closer to 3ohm.