Ok, Gross! Label Less Cartos...

LarryD

Hello all, so I'm chillin at work today, I reach for my 808 and for some reason I looked down at it and happened to notice something black on my green carto. After a little investigation I realized it was dirt, grease and who knows what else all gummed up in the slit where the ends of the label meet. It kinda grossed me out after thinking about where my hands had been all day, I work in the auto industry so I touch oil, grease, rust, battery acid, just plain dirty parts all day. I ended up up takin my knife and cutting just above the flavor print and peeled the rest of the label off and grabbed some degreaser to clean off all the adhesive. Much better and easier to keep clean. So I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get some label less 808 cartos. I remember seeing a youtube video last month with a guy showing off a ziplock bag full of blanks that had everything loose in it, condoms, o-rings, end caps and labels, and he said where he got it from in the video but I cannot find the video now!

I remember that video. That was GrimmGreen. If you look him up on youtube you may find it. But I don't think that company sells them that way anymore. Believe it was vapor4life but not positive.

Also try GrimmGreen.com he has his own site with his vids on it.

Edited by snubber