Shopping List

Firemanvape

Soooo....

I've decided to try my hand at mixing juice. I wanted to know if anyone could chime in and fill in any blanks in my shopping list or suggest any additions/modifications.

So far this is what I'm buying:

From www.xtremevaping.com

125ml jug of PG

30ml of 100mg/ml VG nic

From www.purfumersapprentice.com

DK Tobacco 15ml flavor

Dulce de Leche 4ml flavor

French Vanilla 4ml flavor

Hazelnut 4ml flavor

Maraschino Cherry 4ml flavor

Tira Misu 4ml flavor

Clove 4ml flavor

Beer 4ml flavor

Bacon 4ml flavor

Eggnog, Pecan, and Root Beer sample flavors (unknown volume)

Tobacco Absolute (2. Diluted 50%) 4ml (I know it needs to be further diluted)

10x 10ml bottles with dropper tips

10x 3ml bottles with dropper tips

25x 1ml sampler bottles (for test mixing)

25x disposable pipettes

OK, so my plans are to make 1ml bottles of each individual flavor and then start mixing some that seem like they might be good together. Then I'll take the 10 best flavors and make 10ml bottles of those and use the left over flavoring to do other mixes in 3ml bottles.

I also plan on Mixing everything up in like 1 or 2 nights and then refrigerating it all. Is there any reason to mix as I go or is that ok?

Does anyone forsee any problems or have any advice? Thank you!

Edited by Firemanvape

Don't see any problems, but be careful with that 100mg nic. I have some 100mg nic, but got it for my FDA ban stash. I use 48mg most of the time for mixing since I vape 24mg. Let the mix sit over night before making any judgement on taste. I heard this before and found out it is sometimes true. The flavor can blend better after sitting for a while. I've used the PA hazelnut and found it was pretty strong. I tried to make hazelnut coffee and all I could taste was hazelnut. Good though. While I never thought I'd like to vape peanut butter, I found it is an excellent base for tobacco mixes. Seriously, really good, so you may want to throw that in your order also and give it a try.

Looks pretty good. My only suggestion would be to drop the 1ml vials. They're really for perfume and I don't think they'll work to good for diy.

I agree with that. I use the 3ml bottles for test mixing.

Abort, abort. I have had nothing but problems with bacon flavor. I love bacon! I would eat bacon off of a pig with swine flu, but the flavoring has just disappointed me sooo much. I am just messin' with ya. Order what you like. I am just saying that the bacon juices and flavorings I have had have been a real let down. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Ya I seen that the 1ml vials were the same bottles they put sample perfumes in I just figured for experimenting it might be a good choice. And I got the recipes for 1ml quantities... but I think you guys are probably right about just using 3ml bottles instead..

Also I think I will trade the bacon for peanut butter because I have noticed ALOT of people use it for tobacco blends.