This Might Be A Weird Question

mirjamfredrickson

Ok, so I baught the Envy Bliss starter kit today and I've never tried anything like this before. I searched the website and couldnt find anything but, after I'm done "smoking" do I have to take it apart every time and re assemble it everytime I want to smoke again? Because I'd like to just leave it whole but I'm afraid it will drain the liquid or whatever, I'm sorry if this is a dumb question I truely know nothing about these things the first time I even heard of them was yesterday.

Hi, welcome to the Vapor Talk Forum! I'm not familiar with your unit, but I stand my (manual) 510 and eGo on its end (in a shotglass) to keep the liquid from coating the connector end of the battery. Occasionally I use a paper towel to wipe the end of the battery and threads of the atty. Good luck. There is no real weirdness here on the forum!!! :unsure:

No there is no reason to take apart your electronic cigarette. You just want to try and keep it level. The model that you are using normally comes with a charging case. Be sure that if you notice liquid leak out of your ecig you wipe it up right away. You do not want E Liquid getting into your charger pack :)

Level as in horizontal. However, I have never had any problem with mine being upside down or right side up.

Horizonal helps keep the liquid from pooling in the atty, however with 510 atty's thats not a huge problem--burns off excess liquid pretty fast.

Level as in horizontal. However, I have never had any problem with mine being upside down or right side up.

Horizonal helps keep the liquid from pooling in the atty, however with 510 atty's thats not a huge problem--burns off excess liquid pretty fast.

okay-I got the tornado/ego-I will keep it level, thanks