How Long Does It Last?

So, more stupid questions from your resident question girl. Don't worry even my kids roll there eyes when I say I have a question. :rolleyes:

How long does a standard non mod, 510 battery last? What is a good price for replacements?

How long does an atomizer last 510 basic? What is a good price for them?

Are you better off buying starter sets once in awhile or do you just buy replacement parts?

How do you store liquid?? How do you store FILLED cartridges? How do you know what liquid is in each cartridge, everyone says smell it, but honestly my smeller does not work that well, any other ideas?

What do you always have as a back up? Like how many and what?

How long will you be able to stand my questions.................hahahah :icecream:

So, more stupid questions from your resident question girl. Don't worry even my kids roll there eyes when I say I have a question. :rolleyes:

How long does a standard non mod, 510 battery last? What is a good price for replacements?

It can last anywhere between 1-4 hours I'd say depending on use. Most people get about 2 hours out of the 510 batteries. A decent price to pay is about $10-14

Atomizer are considered throw away parts and don't last forever. While some burn out after a couple days of use, others can last months. I generally get about 3-4 weeks out of mine. A decent price to pay is $6-10 depending on the supplier.

Are you better off buying starter sets once in awhile or do you just buy replacement parts?

It depends on what parts you need and how much the starter kits cost. If you only need a battery there would be no reason to purchase a starter kit. If you need two batteries and another atomizer it may be worth it; but, again, it depends on price of the items.

How do you store liquid??

I put them on a shelf, table, whatever. As long as they aren't in the sun or sitting next to extreme heat you should be fine. Some people store their extra bottles in the fridge.

How do you store FILLED cartridges?

I don't use them, but you can store them the same way. "Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.

How do you know what liquid is in each cartridge, everyone says smell it, but honestly my smeller does not work that well, any other ideas?

You can use small pieces of tape with writing on them or put them onto of posted notes with the flavor written on it. It's something you can easily figure out if you use your imagination.

Everyone is different but it's best to keep a couple extra batteries, atomizers, and bottles of liquid on hand. You never know when things will go out and don't want to run out of 'supplies'.

How long will you be able to stand my questions.................hahahah :icecream:

Not much longer : ) /sarcasm We were all the same way when we started vaping - Keep asking!

How long does a standard non mod, 510 battery last? What is a good price for replacements? Price for replacements is $10-$15 bucks. I believe they last for 200 charges so you should be able to get about 4-5 months out of each although this one I'm not 100% on.

How long does an atomizer last 510 basic? What is a good price for them? 2 weeks - 6 months. It really depends on how you use it, how often you use it, how often you clean it, and how well that particular one was made. Some just have a longer life span than others. I have had one go bad on me after 3 days and I've been using another one exclusively for the last 2 weeks with no problems.

Are you better off buying starter sets once in awhile or do you just buy replacement parts? Just get replacement parts. Another nice thing about the 510 is one you want to upgrade you can get an ego mega battery/cone/charger for around $35-$40 and have yourself an ego, it fits standard 510 attys, carts, and cartos.

How do you store liquid?? How do you store FILLED cartridges? How do you know what liquid is in each cartridge, everyone says smell it, but honestly my smeller does not work that well, any other ideas? I store my liquid, cartos, attys, chargers...everything in a little plastic case thing. You can see it in my thread show off your kits. I would definitely recommend storing them out of the reach of kids and pets.

What do you always have as a back up? Like how many and what? I don't have a back up right now, I'm getting a pass through though. I kind of have the feeling your 510 will become a back up in the next few months as you upgrade to what ever else you want. I am buying a standard 510 battery for myself as well just to keep as a back up(plus I like the fact that it's cigarette like). It all depends on how you use it. Also I would reccomend you buy a PCC(personal charging case). That way you will only have to carry one 510 on you and no charger. You charge the PCC and it will last you 2 days or so and charge your battery/hold 3 carts, cartos, or attys. You can buy them for around $20.

How long will you be able to stand my questions.................hahahah :icecream: As long as you can dish them out for us :)

How do you store liquid?? How do you store FILLED cartridges? How do you know what liquid is in each cartridge, everyone says smell it, but honestly my smeller does not work that well, any other ideas?

Hey honestly I wasn't trying to steer you in the wrong way and im sorry if you (or other VT members) felt that way, if you and VT can let me know you can forgive me I'd be happy :alien:

there are different kinds of "standard" you have the stick kind of batteries that are made to look like a cig. those last about 30-60mins per charge and then take about 2hrs to charge. you have the ego standard battery, might get about 2-4hrs per charge.

mine that i bought threw valcanoecigs.com lasted me 90+ days before i boiled them in vinegar till the vinegar bunt down to nothing but sticky ash.. yeah, that stucked. anyways i'm sure they would have lasted a lot longer, had i not killed them.

that all depends on your current needs.

if you just need a battery and some attys just get them. if your charger, battery(s), and w/e else are on the fritz i might consider a kit.

i just leave mine out. if you buy a huge stock pile, toss them into the fridge.

keep them in the package that says what they are. it will be a box and inside the box will be the carts.

most people don't use carts and stick with dripping into attys or buying juice and filling empty cartomizers.

batteries, batteries, batteries! attys, attys, attys! cartos, cartos, cartos! juice, juice, juice!

now i use mods, so i dont really need to go snagging a ton of batteries. but i have 5 at all times (used to be six but a friend needed one). last thing you want is not to be able to get a drag.

i like questions

there are different kinds of "standard" you have the stick kind of batteries that are made to look like a cig. those last about 30-60mins per charge and then take about 2hrs to charge. you have the ego standard battery, might get about 2-4hrs per charge.

mine that i bought threw valcanoecigs.com lasted me 90+ days before i boiled them in vinegar till the vinegar bunt down to nothing but sticky ash.. yeah, that stucked. anyways i'm sure they would have lasted a lot longer, had i not killed them.

that all depends on your current needs.

if you just need a battery and some attys just get them. if your charger, battery(s), and w/e else are on the fritz i might consider a kit.

i just leave mine out. if you buy a huge stock pile, toss them into the fridge.

keep them in the package that says what they are. it will be a box and inside the box will be the carts.

most people don't use carts and stick with dripping into attys or buying juice and filling empty cartomizers.

batteries, batteries, batteries! attys, attys, attys! cartos, cartos, cartos! juice, juice, juice!

now i use mods, so i dont really need to go snagging a ton of batteries. but i have 5 at all times (used to be six but a friend needed one). last thing you want is not to be able to get a drag.

i like questions

Thanx 4 info, I learned something new! :thumbsup:

I don't have a lot to add, but as far as identifying what carts are what, a dot of fingernail polish will do the trick. Different color dot for each flavor. I do this with batteries, too, based on when I put them in rotation. This way I know that the ones with the red dots, for example, are the older batteries, newer ones have a pink dot, etc.

Buying a second or third starter set is a good idea as the extra chargers come in handy.I keep one at work and use two at home ,I carry four batteries with me as a rule.Battery life is dependant on how much you vape and if you are using low resistance atties/carto's,Atty/carto life is dependant on the kind of liquid you use and how dilligenty you are about keeping it wet.Some liquids gum up the elements faster than others.How much you stock depends on how often you order,I get paid evry other week so I have to keep three or four weeks of supplies on hand.Always keep plenty of liquid and atties/carto' on hand .The mailman can detect when you are about to run out and they mess with you.

Edited by mcquinn

I don't have a lot to add, but as far as identifying what carts are what, a dot of fingernail polish will do the trick. Different color dot for each flavor. I do this with batteries, too, based on when I put them in rotation. This way I know that the ones with the red dots, for example, are the older batteries, newer ones have a pink dot, etc.

This is a good idea, I do it myself with different color sharpies and mark the clear plastic that goes on the carts 4 different flavors. :turned: