Vapor Bomb 7 Flavor Review! Cappaccino, Cinna Danish Swirl, Milk Chocolate, Mt. Mist, Caramel Candy, P.b. Cookie, Apple Pie

Ok so this is not going to be a 100% accurate review. I have only had these juices since yesterday and have been using some more than others and I am not cleaning my atty out juice by juice but I will remember from yesterday. It doesn't really matter what I say in these reviews anyway, they are all delicious and I would recommend ALL OF THEM! I also have not tried any of these in a carto yet so this review is drip drip drip only. Sorry cartomizer folk.

NOTE! I honestly don't see much of a vapor production change with any of them. Some are all VG some are a mix and some are 12mg instead of 18. Vapor production for all is 8/10 all around. Some would go up to 8.5 some would go down to 7 but all in all the vapor production from all of them is pretty dead on. Doesn't look like you are blowing out a bong rip but it's more than enough to go hey, look at that cloud I just made :thumbsup:

Cappaccino 18mg 80%vg 20%pg - So let's start off with what I am vaping on right now. I'm starting off with this because it is my least favorite, but that doesn't mean it's not good. It's got a strong burnt coffee taste but I went for this right off the bat this morning to have with my coffee and it is amazing. This one has the weakest throat hit of the 18mg I picked up but it's still there. 6.5 out of 10 overall. I would get it but I'm sure there are better coffee flavors out there.

Mt. Mist 18mg 100%vg - Let's go from my least favorite to my favorite. I never thought I would be able to describe a juice as refreshing but MAN, this is seriously like drinking a Sierra Mist. And that brings us to my only gripe about it. I thought it would be more Mt. Dew flavored but whatever. This was my go to vape all day today and I just couldn't stop. 8.5/10 :thumbsup::thumbsup: 4 thumbs up. Get this if you are a fan of Sierra Mist!

Cinna Danish Swirl 18mg 100%VG - mmmmmmm...this one is spot on. Very sweet with a strong but not over powering Cinnamon taste. 7.5/10

Apple Pie 12mg 100%vg - Ok, I can taste the apples and cinnamon but it is in the middle on what it tastes like. It tastes more like one of those $1 pies that are next to the little debbie snacks in the corner store. You know the ones I'm talking about. I never really cared for those pies but even though this is what it tastes like, I enjoy the hell out of it. I just wish I would have gotten 18mg because there is not even a hint of a throat hit. 7/10

Peanut Butter Cookie 18mg 50/50 and Milk Chocolate 100%vg - I am doing this as a double review. They are both good by themselves(with the peanut butter cookie being superior)but mixed together **falls over and dies**. 2 drips of each into the atty and you will be in chocolate peanut butter cookie heaven. 7 out of 10 for the milk chocolate 7.5 out of 10 for the peanut butter cookie 8.5/10 for the chocolate peanut butter cookie. Even though I gave it that high of a score it's not something I would vape all the time but when I do it's like sex, only without the sweating.

Caramel Candy 12mg 100%vg - Tastes just it sounds. Wethers(spelling?) watch out! Once again kind of bummed I got 12mg because the throat hit is not there at all, but that won't stop me from vaping on this every now and again! Just like all the others it is delicious. 7/10

Also my rating system goes off of the only truly 10/10 juice I have tried so far(bobas bounty). 1-4 is not good, 5 is middle ground(good but nothing to run out about), anything 5.1-7.5 is great and I would highly recommend trying. Anything above 7.5 is must have stuff IMO. So I hope that helped. If you're thinking about ordering any of these lemme know and I will go back and try to give a little bit more of an in depth review.

Nice review. Keep 'em coming! :thumbsup:

I could review the Dulcis and Grape Soda Vapor Talk juices I got but everyone already knows how damn good those ones are. Dulcis is like a coffee tobacco caramel heaven and grape soda is...well...exactly like grape soda. It's insane. Both of those get 8.5 out of 10 for sure.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines