New Stuffs And Issues Resolved

Got a new eGo battery today from Clouds of Vapor. And wow, I ordered it the day before yesterday from 700 miles away and its here already. Awesome! I also ordered the fast charger which should be nice.

I recently had issues with T-Rex batteries not taking a charge. Actually it was exchanged 4 times and the same thing happened to all of them. Kevin at Sharp Smoker refunded my money which was very kind and is taking the problem up with the supplier to hopefully get reimbursed on his end. It's only right. Great guy!

On a different note, I haven't used a 510 atty for almost a month (using cartos now) and today thought I'd drip with one. Ick! I don't think I like LR 510 attys anymore. Burnt taste right off the bat. I do like the 901 attys though.

I'm looking forward to another order (omg Lori STOP ordering!) to arrive. I ordered Tru Vapor cartos from Vaporsetc. I'm hearing good things about them. :)

Have fun

yeah, yeah, you say that on every thread. ;)

where do you buy your cartos dayvape? i got money burning a hole in my pocket over here.

I've purchased from several places... I have been very happy with the ones from VT store.

Standard 510 cartos! The thing that makes them great is using higher voltage... if you haven't a HV device, I must highly recommend getting one. If cartos are so so at 3.7... just wait until you have something that does HV vaping. Of course... the best thing is something w/ variable voltage so you can literally dial it in exactly where you like it. Just my .02 :thumbsup:

tell me about Tru Vapor cartos from Vaporsetc. i'm looking to purchase new cartos, prolly today. and where in NC do you live? I'm in Chapel Hill.

Okay I'm going to try sending this reply in 2 parts since I've been having issues posting for the last 2 hours. I read in "error reporting" that someone else encountered this yesterday and they were able to post in sections.

Hi :) Well, I haven't tried these Tru Vapor cartos yet but they are medium resistance (2.5 ohm) which run cooler and flavor is better than very low res (1.5-7 ohm) I've tried other medium res and I like them alot. Even at 3.7v they are a nice draw and hold flavor and vapor pretty well. Tru Vapor cartos from Vaporsetc were recommended by a few people here as being better. I can't wait to try them. Oh, and they are very reasonably priced at $6.95/5. Normally they have a color selection but they only currently have red and yellow in stock. I got one of each to keep flavors organized.

Okay I'm going to try sending this reply in 2 parts since I've been having issues posting for the last 2 hours. I read in "error reporting" that someone else encountered this yesterday and they were able to post in sections.

Hi :) Well, I haven't tried these Tru Vapor cartos yet but they are medium resistance (2.5 ohm) which run cooler and flavor is better than very low res (1.5-7 ohm) I've tried other medium res and I like them alot. Even at 3.7v they are a nice draw and hold flavor and vapor pretty well. Tru Vapor cartos from Vaporsetc were recommended by a few people here as being better. I can't wait to try them. Oh, and they are very reasonably priced at $6.95/5. Normally they have a color selection but they only currently have red and yellow in stock. I got one of each to keep flavors organized.

Apparently, the server doesn't want me to tell you where I am in North Carolina :wacko:

I'm in Iredell county just west of you a few hours

I don't think I like LR 510 attys anymore. Burnt taste right off the bat.

Told you !!

Wife likes the heat from the medium res, if I ever had her try the low res she'd kill me. I guinea pig, healthier for me.

To the other poster (I'm saving posts counts) I get medium res from vapors-etc, they have 901 and 510s. There are also 901 Medium res cartos from vapor4life called premium.

This is what I ran across that has me interested...

http://www.cloudsofvapor.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=269&category_id=15&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=57

Did CloudsofVapor (Bigbuyer) disappear? Nope-I see he's over on another forum.

Yes you did tell me Joe. Now I know what I didn't before, LR attys suck. Cartos are my friend.

About those E2 Cartos from Clouds of Vapor...I wonder if they would be more like a regular 510 carto as far as the airyness and such that I don't care for. I read at ECF the review about them and he is using it with a 3.something volt battery and likes them. Now I'm curious as well. Let me know if you try them. After all, you are the guinea pig lol

Told you !!

Wife likes the heat from the medium res, if I ever had her try the low res she'd kill me. I guinea pig, healthier for me.

To the other poster (I'm saving posts counts) I get medium res from vapors-etc, they have 901 and 510s. There are also 901 Medium res cartos from vapor4life called premium.

This is what I ran across that has me interested...

http://www.cloudsofvapor.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=269&category_id=15&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=57

Did CloudsofVapor (Bigbuyer) disappear? Nope-I see he's over on another forum.

Yes you did tell me Joe. Now I know what I didn't before, LR attys suck. Cartos are my friend.

Ouch - my bad thought you meant LR cartos, I like LR attys but I'm at 0mg searching for the faux TH. Sorry about that. I think you'll likethe MR cartos, will put you in the same league as dayvape with 3.2 at 4.7V. Burned another post, 28 left?

I left a post for Bigbuyer on whether they will be available again.

Edited by FTJoe

Ouch - my bad thought you meant LR cartos, I like LR attys but I'm at 0mg searching for the faux TH. Sorry about that. I think you'll likethe MR cartos, will put you in the same league as dayvape with 3.2 at 4.7V. Burned another post, 28 left?

I left a post for Bigbuyer on whether they will be available again.

Ya know, I thought you used LR attys and dripped so I was wondering if you had changed your technique. Yeah, I guess you'd get the best TH with a LR atty, even if it's a little harsh.

I can't wait for the med res cartos to come, maybe tomorrow. I'll picnic at the mailbox with the dog and wait. And yeah, we all know that DAYVAPE loves cartos :) (right Dayvape?)

Are you on post probation or something Joe? Or can't you answer me? lol

Are you on post probation or something Joe? Or can't you answer me? lol

For you? Anytime. I'm trying to co-ordinate my 1 year anniversary with 2000 posts. Not sure what I will do, go out with a bang where all posts are deleted, or a whimper or maybe just troll and occasionally post, but I have to get back to other things, I figure a year being active here is enough.

Oh, I meant to ask about the eGo battery I got today. Are they longer than Tornados? This one is. Almost an inch longer. Could they have sent me the 1000 mah by accident? (an accident I'd be cool with)

Sounds like they sent you a mega battery instead of a regular one because the ego and tornado are exactly the same thing. Totally Wicked just has them branded for them special. Good news huh?

For you? Anytime. I'm trying to co-ordinate my 1 year anniversary with 2000 posts. Not sure what I will do, go out with a bang where all posts are deleted, or a whimper or maybe just troll and occasionally post, but I have to get back to other things, I figure a year being active here is enough.

You cant leave us! You got me organized with all of this and have been so helpful and kind. Life is busy, yes...but surely you can find time to post here and there. Plus, you'll miss out on hearing about all the new gear that comes out and how they have perfected PV's, and how the FDA passes the use of them and we can vape anywhere and everywhere. :)

Sounds like they sent you a mega battery instead of a regular one because the ego and tornado are exactly the same thing. Totally Wicked just has them branded for them special. Good news huh?

Oh, thats way awesome. :thumbsup: So how long will this baby last?

I've purchased from several places... I have been very happy with the ones from VT store.

Standard 510 cartos! The thing that makes them great is using higher voltage... if you haven't a HV device, I must highly recommend getting one. If cartos are so so at 3.7... just wait until you have something that does HV vaping. Of course... the best thing is something w/ variable voltage so you can literally dial it in exactly where you like it. Just my .02 :thumbsup:

Amen Brother

Yay! My cartos just got here. I must say, I'm pretty impressed with Vaporsetc's packaging. Liquids are plastic shrinkwrap sealed over the bottles and then the bottle was in a prescription bottle (blue shaded to probably prevent uv light)

Oh and then there's the freebies. They gave me a bottle of pineapple liquid and a velvet PV cover. Really nice of them. Shipping was fast, in 2 days from NY to NC. They are located near where I used to live in NY so if I ever moved back (highly doubt), I'd have a nearby supplier there too.

I asked yesterday and looked for a thread but couldn't find it, but how many hours does a eGo mega battery last? Since I now have one, curious to know.

Gonna throw a Tru Vapor carto on and try this blue raspberry liquid. :)