Variable Voltage E Cig?

I assume they use 510 cartos and attys?

The Joker def does and the Buzz recently added the 510 connection to it's arsenal as I believe when it first came out it was only avaliable as a 901 connection. Not to promote one over the other but the Joker is an awesome HV device and as testament to that I now own 2 Jokers and recently just purchased Vaprlife's VP-PT pass thru, wow, how I ever made it this far without this in my arsenal I'll never know but this thing is also fantasic!

On a side note, does this make me an official Vaprlife fanboy? IDK, maybe, probably, but they make excellent products. :thumbsup:

On a side note, does this make me an official Vaprlife fanboy? IDK, maybe, probably, but they make excellent products. :thumbsup:

Just means you like what you like. :) I have two Spades, VP2, VP/PT and a Joker. :) Having said that, I still can't pry my BSB from my hands for long.

I've been thinking about purchasing a fistpack for a long time. I'm not sure if I'll ever bite the bullet since I seem to be satisfied at 3.7 with a LR atty.

I've been wanting to try different cartos on variable voltage models without messing with different battery configurations or passthroughs.