The Joker Has Arrived

Kragax

OMG I'll never go back! Love this thing :thumbsup::animier::thumbup::dribble:

How good is it? I have been chompin' at the bit to get one of those, but I have more than a strong feeling my wife is going to kill me for the money I have already spent. If it's super good though, it might be worth rolling the dice! :thumbup:

Edited by BreakingBad

I've been looking into the Joker, thinking of getting a portable 5/6v mod. There's just so many new ones out there that it's hard to decide which one to go with. :no

I've been looking into the Joker, thinking of getting a portable 5/6v mod. There's just so many new ones out there that it's hard to decide which one to go with. :no

For me, I can't think of one reason, besides being offered dirt cheap anyone seeking higher voltage wouldn't get a variable mod. Consistent performance over a battery charge cycle is the big feature for me but most seem to love the ability to change voltage to match the situation or their mood.

Buying a static voltage device would be like a monogamous relationship with a person that wore the same thing to bed every night and would only utilize one position. (sorry, was that over the line for VT???)