Diy Flavorshack - Red Hots Juice

BreakingBad

I bought the Red Hots e-juice at 30mg nic. I don't know the base of the juice, it wasn't in the product description. It really doesn't matter because this stuff RULES! :thumbsup:

I like cinnamon....a lot. When I was 10 yrs old, I would ride my bike 3 miles from my home to my grandparents home to help out with some chores. On the way, there was a gas station (only one in town....small town). They carried big sticks of Jolly Rancher fire sticks. They were 25 cents each! I loved 'em! When I first tried this juice, it took me back to that time. The flavor is very pungent (in a good way). You will not find yourself taking a hit and then moving your tongue around searching for the flavor. The cinnamon goodness smacked me in the face the instant I pushed the button on my Tornado. For those of you who do not like things too hot. This is not the case. Just a perfect mix. It will leave the taste of cinnamon candy in your mouth when you are done. If you like cinnamon, check it out.

http://www.diyflavorshack.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=red+hot

Very nice !!!! I have heard good things about that flavor. I'm not a huge cinnamon fan except as background flavor, but it really, really sounds good.

BTW--I was a huge cherry and apple jolly rancher stick person.

Very nice !!!! I have heard good things about that flavor. I'm not a huge cinnamon fan except as background flavor, but it really, really sounds good.

BTW--I was a huge cherry and apple jolly rancher stick person.

Mmmmmm the apple ones.

I love cinnamon, so I may have to check this one out. Maybe switch it off with Atomic Cinnacide from Tasty Vapor every once in a while, because I LOVE that one, a LOT... but if I vape it too much, I can't taste anything else.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought the Red Hots e-juice at 30mg nic. I don't know the base of the juice, it wasn't in the product description. It really doesn't matter because this stuff RULES! :thumbsup:

I like cinnamon....a lot. When I was 10 yrs old, I would ride my bike 3 miles from my home to my grandparents home to help out with some chores. On the way, there was a gas station (only one in town....small town). They carried big sticks of Jolly Rancher fire sticks. They were 25 cents each! I loved 'em! When I first tried this juice, it took me back to that time. The flavor is very pungent (in a good way). You will not find yourself taking a hit and then moving your tongue around searching for the flavor. The cinnamon goodness smacked me in the face the instant I pushed the button on my Tornado. For those of you who do not like things too hot. This is not the case. Just a perfect mix. It will leave the taste of cinnamon candy in your mouth when you are done. If you like cinnamon, check it out.

http://www.diyflavorshack.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=red+hot

Just got this and I honesty was sitting here thinking what did I just eat? I feel like I ate something.....I think it was just the juice.......could it be??

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines