Vaporbomb

Roober

So I made an order for under 25 dollars shipping included from vaporbomb for the flavor of the week. From this I ended up with 60ml of caramel candy, and a free sample of bubblegum. The caramel tastes like the caramel squares, and its nice and rich! does not clog my attys at all. Bubblegum reminds me of bazooka bubblegum, all thats missing are the comics!

I ordered it on a friday, and ended up getting it wednesday, which is pretty good considering they make it fresh to order. The juice smells SO GOOD!!! It literally fills the room with caramel and my hubby LOVES it!

So, I like em! Will most likely order again, they may be my new favorite. Prices are great, I love that you can pick how much vg/pg you want, and I love the bottles cause theyre squishy and easy to use!!! Yum yum, cant wait til my next order!!

So I made an order for under 25 dollars shipping included from vaporbomb for the flavor of the week. From this I ended up with 60ml of caramel candy, and a free sample of bubblegum. The caramel tastes like the caramel squares, and its nice and rich! does not clog my attys at all. Bubblegum reminds me of bazooka bubblegum, all thats missing are the comics!

I ordered it on a friday, and ended up getting it wednesday, which is pretty good considering they make it fresh to order. The juice smells SO GOOD!!! It literally fills the room with caramel and my hubby LOVES it!

So, I like em! Will most likely order again, they may be my new favorite. Prices are great, I love that you can pick how much vg/pg you want, and I love the bottles cause theyre squishy and easy to use!!! Yum yum, cant wait til my next order!!

I know what you mean with the squishy bottles. Sometimes you have to squeeze so hard. I like the easy drip. I love DIY Flavorshack, but I might have to sample some vaporbomb

• 3 weeks later...

That site has awesome prices! I definitely want that bubble gum. Is it as sweet as Bazooka?

best flavor ive had from em, i was planning on getting more but im holding out to see if they ever email me back... i know they must have a lot going on since chris does... but crappy or no customer care never makes customers happy! trying to be patient

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines