Mega Carto Duds

Whats up to everyone on VT, anyways I opened a fresh pack of 5 mega cartos and the first one was a dud, wasted like 1-2ml of my best liquid :veryangry: , I hope the rest of them are good, it seems like when I get them prefilled and then fill them myself after there done works best, has this happened to anyone getting duds on the empty mega cartos, thanx 4 reply. :turned:

Are you sure they are duds? Sometimes the center post doesn't hit the battery and you have to pull it down a little.

I should actually rephrase that, they I guess arent duds they work but just taste absolutely horrible, witch is weird bcuz its my best tasting liquid that im using, the center post is hitting the battery and everything, I guess this one might be defected somehow (human error) or something. Its the first one out of a fresh pack of 5 blanks, I hope the rest are good, I had these sitting around for a few days after i gotem bcuz the other ones that I had were prefilled and were working better just refilling them, thanx 4 reply

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

I bought mine empty. Out of 5, one didn't work past 3 refills. 3 are still going strong after 10+ refills. 1 sadly suffered a mishap. I had it in my purse and the battery button must have gotten pushed for an extended period of time and melted a hole in the carto. Whoopsie!