Dripping Questions

Removing the wick and bridge is easier than it looks! I just did it to one of my cone shaped atomizers. I've been in electronics ever since I was 18 (assembly, final test, PCB design then supervisor later on) but I was a little afraid to mess with these. Small area and I've never worked with these before. I just took a micro flat tip screwdriver and separated the wick across the center of the bridge and moved each half from on top of the bridge. Then I pulled the bridge straight off and upwards. After the bridge is removed the two sections of wick can be wiggled off clean from where its connected to the body of the atomizer. Easy! More vapor! WAY WAY better taste now! Thanks to everybody's posts in here, I gave it a try! :thumbsup: Now I'm drippin MORE easily! (WHY DON'T THEY SELL A BRIDGE-LESS ATOMIZER FOR DIRECT DRIPPING?) Or do they?

:rolleyes2: Sorry, I'm still a little new to all this. I just noticed that I was talking about the metal "MESH" (across the the top of the bridge) but was actually saying wick in my description of how I removed the bridge. The braided metal material over the bridge is called mesh, according to the video. The wick is the long fiber material under the bridge. I have been pulling the wick out of my atomizers, now that I watched the videos. It seems to burn and cause some of the bad taste. Also the metal mesh and bridge have been removed from my atomizer that I drip into now. But it seems to be pretty easy to remove the wick, metal mesh and the bridge thanks to the videos on here! :thumbsup: