The Mark Mod

Bigjim

This isn't really a review, (well I guess in a sense) but rather my Mark Mod experience.

I've been admiring the beauty of good 'ol #52 for the last week. I have no batteries or charger, been waiting for them to arrive. Talk about torture, I don't even know what color LED this baby has!

Anyway, to start things off, I can't stress the beauty of #52. Pictures do absolutely no justice. I've seen walnut wood before, rich semi-gold/brown with deeper brown overtones, but the piece that Mark selected for this unit, couldn't be any more perfect. The dark overtones actually sweep down and kinda "swoosh" off to the left, towards the bottom of the unit. The smooth, shiny finish is the icing on the cake. It's girth and circumference is a perfect fit for my big ol' paws, and the soft black button is perfectly positioned and even has a nice "click" to it when depressed. It's an absolutely awesome looking/feeling PV!

Today, I received my batteries and charger! After a torturous couple hours charge, I popped a 14500-900mah Ultra-fire into good ol' #52.

I screwed in a regular 510 atty, few drops of juice, then fired this baby up for the first puff. I was almost blinded by the bright Blue LED screaming...

Edited by Bigjim

...screaming from the tiny, once clear dot, above the button. Very Nice!

Anyway, a quick 4 second toot on this thing, and I blew out a plume bigger than anything I have before! Absolutely amazing! I'm used to using a Low-res atty on my eGo and getting awesome plumes, but not quite like this... and I'm using a regular atty! WoooHooo! I'm really happy!

Mark, you truly are an artist! The craftsmanship and precision are absolutely awesome! Thank you for sharing your talents with the community! :unworthy:

Edited by Bigjim

The man does have a talent doesn't he? And to think he does it all for free! You're gonna love it just like the rest of us.

MARK...you da MAN! :thumbsup:

Have a beer on me..... :beer:

Amazing works of art indeed!! When I'm not using mine, it sits on shelf in plain site where I can admire it. We were in a tornado warning once this year and the Mark Mod was the first thing I grabbed as I was heading for the basement. Priorities, don't ya know.

Amazing works of art indeed!! When I'm not using mine, it sits on shelf in plain site where I can admire it. We were in a tornado warning once this year and the Mark Mod was the first thing I grabbed as I was heading for the basement. Priorities, don't ya know.

Haha, Nana, that's awesome! :rofl:

I DON"T BLAME YA!!!! thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines