Diy Flavorshack

BreakingBad

I have tried e-juice from 8 different suppliers now. While I have found some that I like and some that I dislike (here's looking at you bacon flavor), I have found that I have not been completely satisfied with the amount of flavor I have gotten out of any of the juices. More often than not after taking a puff, I find myself searching for the flavor. I feel like a wine taster. Sometimes I just want something that smacks my taste buds like a 2x4 without having to think about what I just vapped. Today, the mailman delivered just what I was looking for. I recieved my order from DIY Flavorshack. I ordered the premium DIY mixer kit as well as 6 of Dawn's juices and a number of flavorings for the do it yourself kit. So far, I have vapped just 2 of the flavors I have received. I would usually wait until I have tried them all before I posted a review, but I said the hell with it. This stuff is just too good not to let people know of it right away. So far I have tried the Red Hots e-liquid and the Fried Spiced Apple. This stuff is absolutely rediculous. I can not fathom how Dawn was able to get so much flavor into these juices. The Red Hots juice tasted like red hots candy or cinnamon discs candy. The flavor was so strong, that it tasted like I was actually eating the candy. The Fried Spiced Apple is just ridiculous. It tasted like a fried apple pie with cinnamon in it. My mind is blown! I have really enjoyed vaping, but there has always been a little piece of me that has been disappointed by e-juice intensity. I thought I was just going to have to live with mediocre flavor. That is until Dawn at DIY Flavorshack just smacked me in the face with flavor heaven. I will now be buying all of my e-juice from Dawn, no question about it. I have to look no further for what I am looking for. By the way, she threw in like 3 extras to my order. Unbelievable customer service. If you want a mediocre vapping experience, just ask me about the 8 other suppliers I have gotten e-juice from. If you want to live in flavor country, check out Dawn at DIY Flavorshack. You will absolutely not be dissatisfied. I am embarrassed it has taken me so long to find the Flavorshack, but now my taste buds are finally happy.

The whole flavor (or lack thereof) is how I got into DIY originally. Flavorshack really is great !!! thumbsup.gif I really love the flavors and selection is phenomenal.

Welcome to the wonderful world of DIY

DIY Flavorshack really is something isn't it? I haven't heard one person that has ordered from her that has any thing bad to say about their order. I've only made one small order from there but I can truly say that it wont be my last.

I'm not very good at the diy yet, but I'm sure that no matter what I try from there it will be a great taste experience.

I've already gone through 10mls of her Black cherry flavor and almost that much of the hickory and tobacco. She sent me some extras also...one was banana pound cake. This is one of the best tasting banana's I've ever tried.

I'm pretty much convinced that whatever flavor you get will be just amazing. Dawn is one in a million. :unworthy:

I have tried e-juice from 8 different suppliers now. While I have found some that I like and some that I dislike (here's looking at you bacon flavor), I have found that I have not been completely satisfied with the amount of flavor I have gotten out of any of the juices. More often than not after taking a puff, I find myself searching for the flavor. I feel like a wine taster. Sometimes I just want something that smacks my taste buds like a 2x4 without having to think about what I just vapped. Today, the mailman delivered just what I was looking for. I recieved my order from DIY Flavorshack. I ordered the premium DIY mixer kit as well as 6 of Dawn's juices and a number of flavorings for the do it yourself kit. So far, I have vapped just 2 of the flavors I have received. I would usually wait until I have tried them all before I posted a review, but I said the hell with it. This stuff is just too good not to let people know of it right away. So far I have tried the Red Hots e-liquid and the Fried Spiced Apple. This stuff is absolutely rediculous. I can not fathom how Dawn was able to get so much flavor into these juices. The Red Hots juice tasted like red hots candy or cinnamon discs candy. The flavor was so strong, that it tasted like I was actually eating the candy. The Fried Spiced Apple is just ridiculous. It tasted like a fried apple pie with cinnamon in it. My mind is blown! I have really enjoyed vaping, but there has always been a little piece of me that has been disappointed by e-juice intensity. I thought I was just going to have to live with mediocre flavor. That is until Dawn at DIY Flavorshack just smacked me in the face with flavor heaven. I will now be buying all of my e-juice from Dawn, no question about it. I have to look no further for what I am looking for. By the way, she threw in like 3 extras to my order. Unbelievable customer service. If you want a mediocre vapping experience, just ask me about the 8 other suppliers I have gotten e-juice from. If you want to live in flavor country, check out Dawn at DIY Flavorshack. You will absolutely not be dissatisfied. I am embarrassed it has taken me so long to find the Flavorshack, but now my taste buds are finally happy.

Im going to have to check out DIYflavorshacks liquids cuz I have ordered liquids from 8-10 suppliers and im in the same boat as you, some will be ok and some just st8 up suck, Ive ordered like 7 different menthols and like two of them were ok, I used to smoke menthols so im not big on all the crazy flavors, like when I smoked analogs I didnt go in the gas station and ask for chocolate covered watermelon 100's in a box, you know, but if there is a supplier out there that has some FLAVORED liquids that actually taste like what they say im down to order some, alot of the flavor, throat hit and v/production has to do with what voltage your vaping at, whether its a carto or atty, alot of that stuff makes a difference.

Well said! I also have nothing but good things to say about DIY's flavors and customer service as well. When I placed my order I overlooked the 6 pack deal, but Dawn was kind enough to cut me a break and threw in a couple 6mL bottles to make up for the price difference. Keep in mind that the mistake was mine and I would have still been happy paying the price that I did for the juice I orderd. This is customer service at its best and I will definitely be going back for more.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines